Chapter 60: Time To Get Married

I walked around in a robe and a full face of makeup just making sure everything was perfect.
If something is off and Viviana sees it, I just know she's going to try to murder me. These past few weeks have been hell with her.
Luckily, she was too busy getting dressed and having her makeup done to interfere.

So far everything was going perfectly and the guests were entering.

"Where did you want this?" asked the florist.
"That's not supposed to be here, it's the centerpiece for the reception." I replied.
She nodded and walked off.

I checked the time on the clock on the wall and realized I needed to be getting dressed.

I quickly ran off.

Everything for me was done, I just needed my dress and shoes on. I also needed to make sure everyone else was dressed.

These past two months have easily been the most stressful time of my life considering that it's not even my wedding. I slid my dress on and looked in the mirror in awe. Philippe did such a nice job tailoring the dress and I didn't even know it could get better from the beginning but he managed. After putting on my shoes, I went out to check on everyone.

First was Maddie who was supposed to be getting ready in the room next to mine.

She was dressed and just sitting in her chair and typing away on her phone.

"If you're ready, can you please head over to the entrance and get ready for us to walk in?" I asked her.

She stood up and walked past me and out of the room.

I went to the next room and saw the groomsmen smoking cigarettes in their suits and talking casually. I cleared my throat and they looked at me.

"No smoking in the attire. If you get out there and you smell like a cigarette, I am going to lose my mind." I said through a kind grin.

They just stared at me.

"And I will tell Marco that you pissed me off."

They put out their cigarettes and stood up to leave the room. Unbelievable.

I walked into the next room and he was there fixing his tie. He's terrible at tying them. He looked at me and I closed his door before walking to him and taking each end in my hands to tie it properly. His hands held my waist.

"You look nice." he stated.

"So do you." I replied. I tightened it around his neck and gently straightened his collar with a stroke of my hands.

He lifted my face to his and kissed me softly. Ironic that I kissed him back at his wedding where I wasn't the bride. I, like any sane person would, find something wrong with that. And yet, here I am.

His hand held my head and kept me close as he pushed the kiss deeper. I could feel his tongue sliding in and dancing with mine. He pushed me against the door and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I like how gently he maneuvers our lips together. It's a satisfying oxymoron for such a scary man to hold me so carefully. He lifted my leg that stuck out in its split and began unbuckling his pants without separating our lips.

"You're about to get married..." I pointed out with a gentle hand on his wrist.
"To the wrong person." he replied and moved my panties to the side.

I went back to his lips and we hungrily kissed again while he began to slide in. I looked at him as he thrusted and I graced him with light moans.

"What if...s-someone walks in...?" I asked and tried to be quiet against the door.
"Then they walk in. Shut up and kiss me."

He grabbed my throat and pulled me closer so our lips clashed. It was so passionate as I felt his slow strokes in and out.

The alarm on my phone went off.

"I-It's time..." I struggled to say.

He moved the split in my dress wider and grabbed onto my hips. I was lifted like I weighed nothing to him and he held onto my waist while he thrusted vigorously. I accidentally moaned louder and quickly covered my mouth in embarrassment. I tried holding onto the wall while I listened to his heavy breathing. I felt my climax reaching its peak and his hand landed against the wall above my head while he kept going.

I quickly finished and he pulled out and let me down before I got on my knees and licked then slid him into my mouth. I felt him finish immediately and was shocked as he came down my throat.

I looked up at him while I pulled it out and swallowed everything.

I just wanted to get rid of the evidence, is all.

He just stared at me.

"It's time to go..." I said and wiped my lips with my finger before leaving his room.

I shut the door behind me and quickly adjusted my underwear while no one was in the hall.

I was so disappointed in myself, but tried my hardest to carry on.

~~~

I took Elmo's arm and we began walking down the aisle.

I could see Marco at the end, standing there waiting for another woman. He watched me. I'm supposedly Viviana's maid of honor and I am doing a terrible job. I stood in my spot and we just stared at each other.

The music changed for Viviana's entrance. She chose to have her pet cat be her flower girl and ring barer, so the thing walked down the aisle with a pillow of two rings surrounded by flower petals that fell off.

Viviana began to enter and all of the guests stood to watch.

I looked at her. She looked very pretty. Her dress was perfect. So was her makeup. She looked like a princess.

That was nice.

I looked at Marco to see if he thought the same, but when I turned my head, I saw him looking at me.

I gestured my head for him to look at her because right now he was being very obvious. But he ignored my clear instructions and kept eyeing me. I saw a couple of the guests looking at the both of us. Even the priest seemed to have caught on. I quickly faced Viviana.

I was happy that about 95% of the guests were just Marco's employees and the other 5% was Marco's blind father and Viviana's family. It looked like the guest list was just secret service and five rich old people.

She made it and Marco finally looked at her standing directly in front of him.

I stood there just examining the building at all of the decorations and props we'd set up. I didn't want to listen to their vows and speeches. I just wanted to get this over with quickly. Looking back at it, me not doing work for two months prior before the month I'd started working on this wedding was fair. If I would have been working beforehand and then been overwhelmed by this, I would have pulled my hair out and probably attempted to run through a cement wall like those cartoon characters.

"If anyone objects to these two being married, speak now or forever hold your peace."

I looked around at the crowd. I wished I could respond, but I know he needs this. And once this wedding is over, I'll finally know why he does.

The two said their vows as permitted. They didn't have the heart to come up with their own so they just copied the priest.

I watched them exchange rings.

I listened to them say "I do".

I heard the priest give permission for Marco to kiss his wife.

The crowd cheered while the two locked lips. I tried smiling through it to appear happy and not like I wished I wasn't here.

I wish I wasn't here.