UnmAsked✔️

(Chapter forty-seven)

I missed out on so much while I was at Jason's last night. The girls went to that doll shop to show the kid the video, but they got locked inside and somebody tried to attack them. Then when they got back to the Hastings household they saw Garrett getting arrested for Ali's murder.

Also, Aria wasn't with them. She went to see Ezra, who told her that he got fired so he's probably leaving town.

"One week after his arrest, Reynolds pled not guilty to the charge of Alison DiLaurentis' murder. However, prosecutors remain confident with their case. Rosewood PD's leading theory is that Reynolds became a police officer to destroy evidence that linked him to the murder scene. Investigators received a break in the case when that document was recovered." The news reporter said.

"That must be page 5 of Ali's autopsy report." Hanna claimed.

"Garrett took it, but somebody gave it back." Emily stated.

"My mom is friends with the prosecutor. That somebody was Jenna." Spencer revealed. Of course it was her.

"Can we finally put Ali to rest now?" Aria questioned.

"Or is it two down, two to go?" Hanna asked. "Ian's dead, Garrett's in jail. Melissa and Jenna were in Ali's room that night too. They may not have killed Ali, but they're definitely guilty of something."

We heard footsteps and Melissa joined us in the kitchen. "Love gone wrong."

"What are you talking about?" Spencer asked her sister.

"I knew Ian didn't kill Alison, and you five can keep a secret, but you don't have the constitution for murder." Melissa exclaimed than pointed to my ice cream. "Are you gonna eat that?"

I pursed my lips and handed her the cup and she thanked it.

"I know how Jenna Marshall went blind and so did Garrett. If he killed Alison, it's because he thought she deserved it." Melissa said and put a spoonfull of ice cream in her mouth and hummed. "Is this peanut butter?"

"Toffe." I replied.

"Mm. It's so good. Thanks." She said and walked away.

"She definitely knows about the Jenna thing." Hanna claimed and all of our phones rang.

Unknown
"You still have something that belongs to me. Bring it, or one of you leaves in a body bag. -A

So cute.

The doorbell rang and Spencer went to open it.

" 'A' has to be talking about her phone." I stated.

"You still have that locked in your closet, right?" Emily asked Hanna.