CTRL:A ✔️

(Chapter forty-two)

(Chapter forty-two)

It's been two days, since Spencer found out that Jason is her brother. Even tho she is in our house, she doesn't say a word to me. And I didn't have a chance to talk to Jason about this. And, honestly, sneaking out of the house was something I'm good at so, when I had to climb out my window in the middle of the night and walk all the way to the DiLaurentis house I wasn't worried at all about getting caught.

"Spencer is still pissed at me." I sighed. I was snuggled up to Jason's chest on the couch, in the living room.

"She'll come around. It's just a lot to take in. I know it was for me." Jason said.

"I can't even imagine what you guys are going through. I mean, Spence has a great family but, Kenneth was always hard on you." I claimed.

"Yeah, guess now we know why." Jason whispered.

I looked up at him, my heart breaking. He's been through so much. How his family treated him, his addiction.

"You're so strong you know that, right?" I praised,placing my hand on his cheek, "You've been through so much shit, but you made it out. You're sober for a year now, and you're helping those kids at school. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you." Jason smiled, placing a delicate kiss on my lips. "I love you, Katherine Montgomery."

"I love you too, Jason DiLaurentis." I beamed.

*****

Aria, Spencer and me were waiting in the hall for Emily and her swim team to get back from a competition.

Spencer's been living at our house for like a week now. She doesn't want to go home. And she only said a few words to me, but I know she'll eventually forgive me.

"I told my mom we'd be studying at the library, so that's covered." Aria spoke up.

"That's good."

"Are you sure you wanna do this tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, are you kidding? We have to find out what this guy knows about Ali."

"And why his number was in Ali's- Vivian's coat." Aria added.

"And we finally got this meeting set, so it's gotta be tonight." Spencer said. Aria wasn't too happy about this.

"Look, we're gonna have your back the whole time." I reassured her.

"I know." She said. "So my mom talked to your mom. You know it wasn't just one sleepover, Spence. It's been a whole week. My mom just wants to know why you're not going home."