The Goodbye Look ✔

(Chapter twenty four)

"Did things just get incredibly worse?" Aria questioned.

"I can't believe this. Ian's dead." Emily exclaimed.

"Zombie's don't text. He is alive somewhere." Hanna snapped.

"I have to get this phone home before Melissa realizes that it's gone." Spencer urged.

"Okay,you put it back and then what do we do?" Emily asked.

"Do we call the cops?" Aria questioned.

"Oh,yeah because that always works out so well for us." I deadpanned.

"Why is Ian texting Melissa?" Aria asked.

"And why is Melissa answering him?" Hanna asked.

"Is she? I mean, we don't know how long this has been going on." Emily said.

"Spence, you've gotta find out what Ian told Melissa. You're the only one who can find out what he wants. Or where he is." I said.

"Let's get out of here." Spencer yelled when we heared noises.

We were walking back to our houses and we all stopped in front of Spencer's.

"Let's finish this in the morning,okay? I'm cold, damp and scared. We can talk at school." Hanna said.

"We can't talk at school, remember?" I asked. "The five of us are supposed to be having 'separate time'."

"Doctor's orders."

"What are we supposed to do,not talk to each other? We're in the same classes." Hanna said.

"We just have to play it cool." Spencer said.

Then we heared noises again and we looked over to the DiLaurentis house and there was him and I froze.

He was throwing things into the trash. What is he doing back here?

"It's Jason." Spencer said looking at me. Yes, I noticed,thank you very much.

"Did he move back in?" Hanna asked.

"What is all that?" Spencer asked.

"That's all that stuff that those people left on the curb when Ali went missing,those tributes." Aria said.

"Maya said her family kept those things when they moved in. They didn't have the heart to throw them out." Emily said.

"Apparently Jason's moved on." Spencer said and then whispered to me "Are you okay?"

"Why whouldn't I be?" I whispered back. The truth is I wasn't fine at all.

"What is he doing back in that house?" Hanna questioned.

*****

Next day at school we were trying to talk while getting our foods. The videos from Emily's laptop is gone.