Touched By An A-ngel ✔️

(Chapter thirty-two)

I was minding my own business, peacfully drinking my morning coffee at the school cafeteria when Emily stormed over.

"Why is your phone turned off?" She asked. "I was trying to reach you all night."

"I'm sorry. I was just really tired and I didn't want anyone to bother me." I replied.

"I need to talk to you about Jason." Emily said.

"No, I need to talk to you about Jason." I said. "We kissed."

"Katherine!" Emily said, with wide eyes.

"Look, I was trying to figure out a way to tell you guys. I think, we're back together. But I'm not sure, we didn't say it out loud. But, I'm guessing we're back together,right?" I rambled.

"Kate, Jason had pictures of you. Creepy pictures." Emily exclaimed. What is she talking about?

"What?"

"Spencer and I found a darkroom in his woodshed. He developed photographs of you sleeping..."

"Sleeping?" I asked in disbelief.

"Sleeping or drugged."

"Okay, well, I'm officaly terrified." I said.

"Good. It's about time." Spencer said as she sat down. "And for the record, I never bought Jason's whole act. I mean, hanging around here, pretending to be concerned about at-risk youth, using your brother to get to you."

"Hold on. He really did help Mike." I said.

"So he could get you back." Spencer said.

"And kiss you!" Emily blurted out. Thanks,Em.

"Wait, what?" Spencer asked.

"You're kissing him now?" Spencer asked.

"Yes, we kissed last night." I admited. "Thanks,Em. I really needed that, on top of everything else."

"Kat, he's dangerous." Spencer said.

"Fine. Whatever. I gotta go." I said as I quickly got my bag,stood up and walked away.

*****

Of course, as I was walking down the hallway Jason came walking towards me.