Eye of the Beholder ✔️

Let's ignore that that's Paul and not Drew okay? Thanks 😅

(Chapter forty-five)

We were sitting in a confectionery outside, while Aria was inside with some dude, who recognized the red coat and thought Aria was Vivian.

"Well, he recognized the coat, but when he saw it first he thought it was Alison-- Vivian." Aria said as she sat next to us.

"When we noticed you didn't come back, he was gone." Emily said.

"He was cute from the back." Hanna commented.

"So was his front." Aria added and I smiled. "Under different circumstances."

"He's been in Florida for like a year." Aria continued.

"What did you tell him exactly?" I asked.

"Uh, I told him that I was a friend of Vivian's and that I hadn't seen her since she gave me the coat." Aria replied.

"Can I see that number again?" Spencer asked and Aria handed her the little piece of paper the guy gave her.

"Duncan Albert." Spencer said, sceptically.

"He said he met her in Brookhaven?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, in a bookstore. Couple places down from that creepy doll hospital." Aria answered.

"Well, whoever Duncan is, he's connected to Alison and what she wanted in Brookhaven." I claimed.

"How do we know that he wasn't just some guy she flirted with in a bookstore?" Emily questioned.

"I don't think Alison wasted Vivian on flirting, when she put that wig on, she wanted something." I stated.

"She was looking for 'A'." Hanna said.

"Duncan was part of that trail." Emily added.

"I'll call him." Aria spoke up.

"Aria, you don't have to."

"Anyone of us could've been wearing that coat." Emily said.

"But it was me." Aria said.

Spencer was staring at something so we all turned to look at what she was seeing. And we saw Jenna and Toby get out of a black car. Toby was helping her, while Jenna had some gauze on her eye.