Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone✔

(Chapter eight)

(Chapter eight)

"I was afraid she wouldn't get it done in time for the memorial." Aria said as she and Spencer pushed a wooden box into Spencer's living room.

Ali's memorial was coming up,which meant that Jason is coming home.

I want to see him,but don't want to see him at the same time.

After Alison disappeared,he left withouth a word,didn't return my calls,and at first I took it as that he needs time,but in the end I just figured it was me who he doesn't want to talk to.And it hurt me.

And the other problem is that I still haven't told the girl about him.

"And this was someone from your mom's gallery?" Hanna asked.

"Right."

"Where is your mom?"Emily asked.

"There is an apartment above the gallery,so she is staying there. For now." I replied from my seat on the couch.

"Kinda weird isn't it? Your mom moving out. " Hanna said,she was reading a newspaper.

"Yeah,like, my dad should have left. That's what you'd expect." Aria said.

"Aria." Spencer sighed.

"Hey,I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. The whole thing just sucks." Aria apologized to Hanna.

"I know."

"Oh,Spence,what about the program?" I asked.

"Almost done,but we should finish it before Ali's brother gets here." She replied.

The air got stuck in my throath. "When is that?" I asked trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Tonight."

"Great" I mumbled.

"And he wants to see us in the morning." Spencer said.

"Okay,you know what? I barely remember Jason." Hanna said,standing up from the couch.

I do,pretty damn well.

"We didn't know him,he was just Ali's older brother down the hall." Aria said.

"Behind the closed door." Spencer added.

Where sometimes I was with him.

"With his hardcore punk music vibrating the floorboards." Emily said.

"How did he get in an Ivy league school?" Aria asked.

He was really smart,just the drugs got in the way.

"Does it matter?" I asked. "Just,lets open this box already."

We took the lid off to see what's in the box.