For Whom The Bell Tolls ✔

(Chapter twenty two)

We spent the night watching all of the videos that were on the flash drive. It was disturbing.

"Is that Jenna?" I asked as we watched the next video.

"You're late." Jenna said it in the video.

"Who's she talking to?" Aria asked.

"Toby" Spencer breathed out.

"It's not right." Toby said.

"There is nothing wrong about us, Toby." Jenna said. "We're not really related. It would be so easy for me to convince your daddy and my mommy that you've been forcing yourself on me. You have no idea who you're dealing with."

"Turn it off." Spencer said,and Emily closed the laptop.

"Do you realize what these videos are?" Aria asked. "They're of us... Ali, Jenna. We're young girls in our bedrooms changing clothes. We're naked."

"Exposed." Spencer said.

"Do you think someone was watchin us and getting it off on it?" Hanna asked. I feel sick.

"Well we all know who had a thing for younger girls." I said.

"In some of these, we were just kids." Hanna said.

"Ian's been watching us for years." Aria exclaimed.

"And he killed Alison to make sure nobody found out." Spencer said.

"I wish Ali would've told us about these videos." Emily said.

"Guys it is not too late to help her. We can use this to prove that Ian killed Alison." Spencer said.

"How are we gonna do that?" Emily asked.

"We start by finding out what Jenna knows." Spencer let out.

"Are you on something?" Aria questioned.

"Jenna's at the top of our 'A' list." Hanna said.

"Look, I get it, okay, but she knows that these videos existed. She was looking for them. That's why she hired Caleb to find that key." Spencer said.

"Spence, how are we ever supposed to belive anything that bitch says?" Hanna asked.

"If that bitch is 'A' this could be a trap." I said.

"You guys, Ian was watching all of us. For all we know, he still is." Aria said. "Spencer's right we have to try."

"We've been afraid of her since the Jenna thing, and now we finally have something that she wants. Alison gave it to us." Spencer exclaimed.