The Perfect Storm✔

(Chapter nine)

(Chapter nine)

"It's insane,I mean how many words do they expect us to learn in one night? It's not like we ever gonna use them." Hanna asks.

All of us except Emily are sitting in Spencer's kitchen,studying for the SAT's.
Weirdly the girls didn't question me about Jason. But,I decided I'm gonna tell them anyways,but not now.

Aria was asking Spencer the words that are written on her study cards.

And Hanna wouldn't shut up about me and Noel. She thinks we are a very cute couple.

Alex also came up,Spencer is afraid she is gonna blow things up with him.

Spencer's mom came home,while we were talking.

"Hey,mom."

"Hey,mrs. Hastings." We greeted her.

"Hi,girls. Oh It looks so good." She said.

"Garlic bread,you want some?" Spencer asked her mother.

"I can't. God,I miss food. Eat some for me,will ya?"

"Hey maybe you should ask Alex.." Hanna started but Spencer cut her off.

"Stop,not now." She whispered.

"Your mom still doesn't know?" I ask.

"Like I said,I want it to last."

"Where is Emily?" Veronica questioned.

"She's probably on her way over." Spencer answered.

*****

The next day at school,we were waiting to find out if they gonna make us write the test. There was a huge storm approaching the town.

We were standing by Spencer's locker.

"You didn't say Alex was taking the test here too." Aria said,as she noticed Alex walking in the hallway.

"Why do you think I wanted my mom to drop us off and then leave?" Spencer asked.

"Hey." Alex said to Spencer as he walked up to her and kissed her.

Aria gently warned them because mrs. Hastings came back.

"Nobody here can make a decision,it's absurd." She said.

"Uh,mom this is Alex Santiago. Alex this is my mother." Spencer introduced them.

Mrs.Hastings didn't say anything,she was just staring at Alex.

"Uh, the Alex I went to homecoming with." Spencer said.

"Of course.." Veronica smiled. "From the club."