Father Knows Best ✔️

(Chapter forty-four)

I was packing my bag, getting ready for school when mom walked into my room.

"So, your father is coming home from his conference today."

"And?"

"And I know he's very excited about the father-daughter dance." Mom said.

"Yeah, well the father-daughter dance is a little more irony than I can handle right now." I claimed.

"Well, maybe you should learn to embrace the irony because there seems to be a lot of it in our lives." Mom said.

"I don't know mom." I sighed. "I'm not in the best place with dad right now, especially after what he did to Jason."

"Why? What happened?" Mom asked. Doesn't she know?

"You seriously don't know?" I questioned and she shook her head. "Dad showed up at his doorstep and started yelling and threatening him. Saying things like he'll ruin his life if he doesn't stay away from me." I revealed. "I thought you were the one who told him I was still seeing Jason."

"I would never do this to you, Katherine." Mom exclaimed. I felt bad. "I told you that I'm trying to process you and Jason's relationship for a reason. I don't want to lose my daughters. And I realized if I'm going down the road your father chose, than that's exactly what will happen."

I frowned, "I'm sorry for even thinking that it could've been you."

"It's okay." Mom gave me a reassuring smile.

Than how the hell did dad find out?

I closed my eyes and cursed under my breath. Of course, it was fricking 'A'.

*****

"Do mom and dad know you're watching murder movies? That would kill them to find out. -A." Spencer read out the text we all recieved from 'A' this morning.

"Is 'A' talking about the N.A.T. video?" Aria asked.

"Of course. 'A' knows we have their cell phone." I said.

"Did you guys get that text from 'A'?" Emily asked, walking over to us.

"Yes, and now Melissa's threatening to kill our parents." Hanna claimed.

"I already told you. Melissa can't be 'A'." Spencer stated.

"Alison was getting texts from the law firm your sister interned at." Hanna said.