Pilot✔️

(Chapter one)

(Chapter one)

Rosewood, Pennsylvania, 1 year ago :

Today was already horrible for me, but I had to be with the girls. We were sitting in Spencer's barn.

"Kat, are you okay?" Aria my twin sister asked.

"Yeah" I replied.

I wasn't fine at all, honestly. My boyfriend who is a mess, he is always drunk or high. He can't form a normal sentence. He is going down the dark way and I just don't know how to help him anymore. Nobody knew about us in the group, not even Alison or Aria, so I can't tell them what happend like 20 minutes ago.

20 minutes ago:

"Jason!" I called out as I walked into their house.

I walked into the living room, and there were they. Jason and Ian Thomas. He is the only person who knows that Jason and I are dating, and the only reason why he knows is because he walked into the room once, when we were making out.

"Babe, your finally here." He slured as he 'walked' up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Jason your drunk again." I stated as I pushed him away from me.

"We're just having a little fun." He said as he sat down on the sofa right next to me.

"Yeah I can see that." I huffed.

"You are welcome to join us at any time darling." Ian spoke up with a smirk on his face.

"I think I'll pass. I have to meet with the girls anyway." I said.

"Oh com' on Kat, a little fun never hurt no one." Ian said.

"No,thank you." I exclaimed.

"Ian get out of here." Jason said as he grabbed me by my hips and pulled me into his lap.

"Seriously,man?" Ian questioned.

"Just leave, for god's sakes." I snapped, he scoffed and stood up and walked out of the house.

"Come on." I said, then stood up and took his hand and dragged him upstairs into his room.

"I like this." Jason said as he pressed his lips against mine, I pulled away.

"Not now, Jason. I meant it when I said I had to meet the girls. And you're drunk, go to bed instead." I said.

"I'd go to bed with you." He said with a smirk.

I shook my head and chuckled. "Not worth your energy, nothing is going to happen today." I exclaimed. "Go to sleep, I'll get you a glass of water and a bucket or a bowl, in case you're gonna need it."