Moments Later ✔

(Chapter eleven)

(Chapter eleven)

After a while the paramedics came and loaded Hanna into the ambulance.

"We have to get to the hospital. Are you guys okay to drive?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah,I guess so." Emily replied.

I turned around to walk after the girls but something caught my eye. Noel was standing in the back with his hoodie on, he noticed that I was looking at him and he walked away.

******

We were at the hospital waiting room. All of us called our parents to let them know what happened.

Mrs. Marin walked up to us.

"Is she going to be okay Mrs. Marin?" Spencer asked.

"She's going to be all right." She answered. "She has a broken leg and a broken ankle,bruised ribs,and they might have to remove her spleen. Uh. What happened?"

"Hanna was coming across the parking lot,and this car just came out of nowhere." I explained.

"Well,the police found the car. They said it was stolen from a campground lot." Ashley said.

"Did they catch the driver?" Emily asked.

"No,not yet."

"Well,the cops should be looking for Toby Cavanaugh." Spencer said.

"It wasn't Toby Cavanaugh. The police picked him up last night." Mrs. Marin said.

"What?"

"One of the officers told me they found him hiding in town, and they were bringing him in to the station when they got the call about Hanna." Ashley told us. "You girls should go home. I will call you when Hanna can have visitors."

"Just, let Hanna know that we were here." Aria said.

"I will,when she wakes up." Ashley sighed and left.

"Toby isn't A." Emily said.

"I agree." I uttered.

"Well, Hanna knows who is. That's why A tried to kill her." Spencer said.

"You think they're just trying to scare us?" Emily asked.

"Yeah,well it worked." Aria scoffed.

"This was never about scaring us,that was just a bonus. This started with murder,we were crazy to think that it wouldn't end up like this." I rambled.