Know Your Frenemies ✔

(Chapter thirteen)

(Chapter thirteen)

The next morning the whole family excluding Ella obviously were sitting by the table, having breakfast.

"Okay,go ahead, you can say it out loud, 'dad has gotten the hang of this single parent thing'." Byron said and placed a plate infront of us.

"It looks good." Aria said with a smile and I humed in response. We both looked at Mike waiting for him to say something.

"Yeah." He said with a very fake smile.

"Did you see mom last night?" Aria asked.

"Um, yes, I did." Byron responded.

"How'd it go?" I questioned.

"Well, what I thought was going to be a date with your mom turned into your mom telling me that she's dating other people." Byron let out.

"What?" Mike asked. "And you two are okay with that?" He pressed.

"It's not really my place to tell her that she can't." Byron said.

"That's just so you,dad. You lie and cheat but you draw the line at hypocrisy. You're such a role model." Mike scoffed and stood up and left the house while slamming the door behind him.

*****

The girls and I met at school,and Spencer told me that she could confirm that Ali was at Hilton Head the same weekend as Ian. That was the weekend when Alison allegedly visited her grandmother in Georgia,but she came home with a tan and she was all giggles. Ali hated old people so it just didn't make sense,but it does now. And also Agent Cooper is leaving town, she is convinced Toby is the killer,and Hanna is finally out of her cast.

"Agent Cooper is not some small-town cop that's going to arrest Spencer's brother-in-law because Ali carved his name into a tree." Hanna said.

"Yeah, a tree that's not longer there." Aria muttered.

"No one knows that but us." Emily said.

"And Ian." I added.

"And A." Hanna added,and she looked out the window,we turned around and see Noel there. I swear the guy is everywhere.

"Noel led us to that tree for a reason." Spencer exclaimed.

"Is A, I mean, is Noel trying to help us find Ali's killer?" Aria asked.