Je Suis une Amie ✔

(Chapter sixteen)

(Chapter sixteen)

Aria's been stressing all day about the ticket she found in our dad's coat. Turns out mom,did get to the museum...with dad.

Hanna,Aria and I were sitting in the car spying on Byron,well I don't know why,but Aria insisted that we follow him.
It was night time already.

"Why is dad walking into our highschool?" Aria asked. "Okay,weird."

"Not really. I mean think about it. He's probably just going to see your mom." Hanna said.

"That's ridicoulous." Aria said.

"People lie,Aria. I mean,hello?" Hanna said.

"Can't we just go home already?" I asked.

"No." Aria snapped. "Well,what are they doing?"

"Call your mother." Hanna suggested.

After a quick call, we found out that mom's home. Well,at least that's what she said.

"Okay,she says she's home" I said.

"Do you believe her?" Hanna asked.

"I don't know." Aria replied and practically jumped out the car.

"Aria! What are you doing?" I yelled after her but she was already half way to the school. Hanna and I just looked at each other and sighed,then we followed her.

We went in,and went up to the library. That was the only place where a little light was seen,so that was our best guess.

Next thing I know,we were hiding behind a bookshelf watching mom and dad kissing and talking about tell us that they're back together?! It wasn't a good sight for my eyes. I mean, they were on the edge of making out.

Byron and Ella left,while me and the girls stayed in the room.

Hanna noticed something in the vents.

"Hanna? What are you doing?" Aria asked.

"Girls,get up here,hurry." Hanna whispered.

In there,there was a jacket,money, and bunch of phones. We were thinking that we found 'A's secret spot so we were eager to get out of there.

"Hanna,you're taking that?" I asked,as I noticed she took the cash.

"Yes. 'A' owes me. Hospital bills,pain and suffering, tire marks on my cleavage." She listed as the lights went off. Not creepy at all.

"It's nothing. The lights are probably on a timer." Hanna said,I think she was trying to convince even herself about that.

Then a lamp fell off a desk. Now this is definitely not a coincidence.

"We should go." I suggested,and just as I said it out loud we noticed a person in full black clothing standing a few feet away from us. The hood of the hoodie was on so we couldn't see its face. I swear,we screamed bloody murder as we started running down the halls.

But,all the door were locked,we couldn't go out anywhere. And that person was still chasing us.

When we got to the next locked door,the person caught up to us. Hanna took her hairspray from her bag and blew it into his face.

The hood came off as he was rubbing his eyes in pain,and that's when I noticed who he is.

"Caleb?" Hanna asked.

So that's his name. Good to know.

"How's your eye? Any better?" Aria asked a little bit later,when we were sitting on the floor.

"It's still burning." He replied. "You want a sharp stick for the other one?"

"Get over it,it was just hairspray."  I remarked. "What were you doing in there anyway?"

"I'm sort of,uhmm I'm crashing here." He said.

"You are? Why?" Aria asked.

"What do you care?" He snapped.

Hey,don't snap at her like that." I warned. "Hanna has more hairspray."

"Fire away." Caleb said looking at Hanna. "Just give me my money back first."

"Where do your parents think you are?" Aria questioned.

"My foster parents don't care where I am as long as they keep getting their checks." He exclaimed.

"Wait, I thought all that stuff about the social worker was a joke." Hanna said.

"Believe me,my social worker is a joke,but yeah, I do have one." He said.

"Well, he's clearly very bad at his job." I added.

"This is crazy. You can't keep staying here." Aria said.

"Why? There's hot water,vending machines, the principal's couch is pretty comfortable." He asked.

"Well,they know someone was here last night." I let out.

"Yeah,I got sloppy." He replied,and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Hanna asked.

"Grab some dinner,then back to bed." He answered. "You know your way out,right?"

*****

The next they the girls and I were watching Emily's swimming competation. They won.

After that I went home,not much later Aria came home fuming.

Appearently, Hanna was the one who gave the tickets for our mom,because 'A' has something on Ashley and threatened Hanna that she would tell everyone that secret if she didn't ruin Aria's and Ezra's date.

After Aria went to her room I got a text.

Unknown
Trouble in paradise?
I wonder what's it gonna take for Aria to forgive Hanna... -A

This bitch is trying to ruin our friendship,but I'm not gonna let it happen.

A/n: this is more like a filler chapter. I literally couldn't fit Kat in any scenes,just this few. I'm sorry its so short and shitty. I tried my best.