If At First You Don't Succeed, Lie, Lie Again ✔

(Chapter fifteen)

(Chapter fifteen)

"Wait,where is Ian?" Emily asked as we came down on the stairs. Aria woke all of us up for god knows why.

"Don't worry, he went to Philly to be with Melissa." Spencer replied.

"I didn't realize life existed at this hour." I mumbled. It's literally the crack of dawn.

"Come on,guys, just walk. You need to see this." Aria said. How the hell does she have this much energy?

"I always hoped my first sunrise would have tequila in it." Hanna said. Couldn't agree more.

"I'll make coffee." Spencer said.

"Well, when it's ready, just pour it down my throat." Hanna said.

Aria pulled up the same picture that we were looking at yesterday on the laptop.

"I thought we were done looking at this." I sighed. "I mean we know the shadow is Ian,right?"

"You woke us up for this?" Emily questioned.

"It's important. I couldn't let it go." Aria replied.

"Have you been up all night,Ria?" I asked my sister.

"Maybe." She shrugged.

"You have. One eye is bigger than the other. You look like a strung out power puff girl." Hanna pointed it out. Weird analysis,but whatever.

"Stop looking at the eye. Just look at the picture." Aria snapped. "I mean, there is only one place where this picture could have been taken from."

"Where?"

"Alison's bedroom."

"No,Alison is in the picture. She clearly didn't take that." Hanna said.

"Okay, but somebody in her house did." Aria exclaimed.

"Like who? Her parents?" Em asked. I don't like the way this conversation is going.

"No. Her brother." Aria let out.

There is no freaking way. I was with him that night. And when I left,he was high out of his mind. There is absolutely no way he would have bothered to take pictures.

"Jason." Spencer breathed out.

"You know my mom ran into him at the bank. He's back in town." Hanna said. He's back? Since when? And why didn't he call me?

"Why?" Emily asked at the same time as I said. "What?"

"We have to call him." Aria said.

"Ew, I am not going to talk to him." Hanna protested.

"Me either." Em said.

"I will." Spencer and I said it at the same time. The girls gave us weird looks but I ignored them and instead looked at Spence. Why is she so eager to talk to him?