A Person Of Interest ✔

(Chapter nineteen)

(Chapter nineteen)

A/n : very very short filler chapter

"The video was sent to us by an anonymous source." I replied to the cop's question. Since we're in this shitty situation we decided to tell the cops about the video.

"It was loaded onto Spencer's laptop." I continued. "This time we saw who Alison was talking to. It was Ian Thomas. He told her to come closer,and she did. Ian and Alison we together the weekend before she went missing. Spencer called Hilton Head."

"This is what I don't understand. Ian was a star athelete,right? Popular guy, dating your friend's sister. You really think he would risk all that to be with Alison? She was barely 15." The cop said.

"Well, maybe he likes younger girls too." I said.

"Why would you say that? Were there other younger girls he was interested in?" The cop asked.

I swallowed the lup in my throat. "Only Alison." I replied.

Spencer was the last one to be questioned, and when she and Veronica walked out, Spencer came right over to us while the parents talked among themselves.

"Whoever said 'the truth will set you free' never met 'A' " Aria said.

"Jesus. It's from the bible. Jesus said it." Emily exclaimed.

"Then Aria's right, because that bitch is going straight to hell." Hanna said.

"I wasn't completely honest in there." Spencer let out. "I should've been but my mom was right next to me, and with the whole Wren thing, I couldn't bring myself to say that I also hooked up with Ian."

"That has nothing to do with this." Aria said. She's right.

"I lied about it too, Spence." I said, the girls looked at me weirdly. "I'll explain later."

"You know,sometimes telling the truth does more harm than good." Hanna said.

"Who said that?" Spencer asked.

"Alison." Hanna replied.

Then Garret Reynolds walked over to us. In a police uniform. I never thought he'd be a cop. It's weird to see him again.

*****

We were sitting in my bedroom. I promised earlier to tell the girls about Ian and that's what I'm about to do. I'll leave Jason out of it. Also Spencer told us that her parent's think she's unstable. Not a good start.

"So, Kate, what was that thing about Ian back at the police station?" Hanna asked bluntly.

I took a deep breath as I felt Spencer grab my hand a give it a reassuring squeez.

"I lied to the cop about Ian not being interested in any younger girls other then Alison." I said.

"What are you exactly saying, Kat?" Emily asked.

"My ex boyfriend was a friend of his. They used to hang out all the time. I was with them sometimes. And when my boyfriend wasn't around, Ian would hit on me, touch me, try to kiss me. And when my ex would come back Ian acted like nothing ever happened." I revealed.

"I'm so sorry, Katherine." Hanna sighed.

"Me too." Emily said.

"Spencer, you knew about this?" Aria asked.

"Yeah,she told me not long ago." Spencer replied.

"You told her,but not me?" Aria asked,hurt. "Why didn't you tell me? "

"I didn't wanna tell anybody,Aria!" I answered. At the same time as Spencer said "Come on, Aria, that's not fair."

"I just wish you've told me, I could've help you." Aria sighed.

"I'm sorry." I said as I stood up and walked over to Aria and pulled her in to a hug.

*****

Not having a crazy love life is very nice. Aria went over to Ezra's so I have the whole house to me. Music is blasting from my phone at max volume. I'm dancing around in my room for the music when I heard a beep and looked at my phone. I got a message. I walked over to my bed and looked at the text. It was an s.o.s from Spencer. I quickly gathered my stuff and ran downstairs,and I was out the door in a second.

When I got near the Hastings house, I noticed the red and blue lights and the cop car.

Aria,Hanna and Emily were already there.

"What's going on in there?" I asked.

"Did she send anything else?" Aria asked.

"Just the s.o.s." Hanna replied,and the all of our phones rang. Not again.

Unknown
Breaking news, bitches. Spencer Hastings is now a person of interest in my death. --A

We read out the message. What the hell are we suppose to do now?