Reality Bites Me ✔

(Chapter five)

(Chapter five)

After we found the message on the mirror,Spencer asked us to stay over for the night. Next day we were in the kitchen. Aria was sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee in her hand,while she handed me the letter with her other hand. I took it from her and read it over for like the 100th time.

"A sent this letter to our mom." Aria sighed with sadness.

"You guys know it's not your fault,right? It's your dad's mistake,totally." Emily said to us.

"No,its kind of is our fault."I said.

"You did not hook up with her and then ask your kids to cover for you." Spencer said.

"Ali said we should've told our mom right after it happened." I exhaled heavily.

"Ali? Ali knew?" Emily asked.

"Yeah,she was with me." Aria answered.

"So,Alison saw this Meredith person?" Spencer asked as she was making breakfast. I stood up from beside Aria and walked up to the kitchen counter to help Spencer.

Hanna scoffed. "Meredith? Her name is Meredith? Ew! That's not even a cute girl name. I'm seeing big pores and mousy roots."

"Hann,I think it's a little too soon to joke." Spencer said at the same time as I said with a shake of my head. "Too soon,Hanna."

"I'm sorry,but if you're gonna cheat you might as well do it with somebody who deep-conditions her hair occasionally." Hanna continued to joke.

"Here" Spencer leaned forward and put a plate in front of Hanna. "Put something in your mouth besides your foot.

"I'm sorry okay? Look, all I'm saying is when my dad left laughing helped sometimes. So did crying."

"Our dad hasn't left,guys." Aria said as she joined us by the kitchen counter. "I mean this happened over a year ago." All of the girls faces fell.

"You think he's gonna leave?" Aria asked.

"Look,whatever happens,we're here for you both." Emily said with a supportive smile.

"Thank you, guys for staying here. I couldn't have been here alone." Spencer spoke up,to break the silence that filled the room.

"When's your family getting back?" Hanna asked.

"This afternoon."

" I think you wanna clean your mirror off,before they come back." I said to Spencer. At the thought of going upstairs alone,Spencer seemed really uncomfortable.

"Want me to come with?"Emily asked her when she noticed Spencer's expression. Spencer sighed in relief.

"We should all go." I suggested. All of the girls except Hanna started to head towards the stairs.