151: Extra·Brick mover (4)

Party B Yunhe panicked.

More panic than before facing a life-and-death crisis.

He actually forgot that the Great Demon King Qiang married onigiri.

He even went out to eat with other goblins, during which his wife was at home waiting for him to come back for dinner.

He didn't even know what reason he had to survive.

Onigiri-kun is more terrifying than a cart of bombs, right?

Relying on the door, he didn't dare to step inside, he smiled weakly, "Cough, I didn't go wrong right?"

Dosi "Yours is next door, but you have been having dinner with me since then, probably subconsciously used to it."

In order to let him understand what the hell he did, the considerate Mr. Dosi also reminded him specially.

"Sorry, I forgot, so"

"I remember there is a custom in your hometown that people who are late will be punished with three drinks."

Party B's Yunhe's eyes lit up immediately and felt that this punishment was completely acceptable to him.

Everyone who has drunk with him has a much better attitude towards him

Moreover, his alcohol intake is also quite good, but it is easy to lose his memory when he is drunk, but there are many such people, as long as there is no problem, he does not need to care.

Apologetically, he reheated the meal and fry a few appetizers, holding peanuts and thinking that things would get better, he saw vodka and red wine glasses on the table.

That red wine glass and a bottle of vodka should be poured a little more.

If a Russian took out vodka, he wouldn't believe it if the degree of vodka was low.

Do you want to get him drunk to make him lose his ability to resist, and then drown in Tokyo Bay?

It seems that it is not impossible. As long as he dies in a coma, it is equivalent to a painless death, and maybe he can return to the original world.

In this way, Dosi killed a big devil who oppressed him, and he also left this outrageous world. It was a win-win situation.

Accepting his own death calmly, he walked over and sat beside Dosi with only two chairs. Moving the chairs and sitting elsewhere would show that he had no sincerity to apologize.

Mr. Tosi is a very stable person, and there is a little cuteness in the stable, so he smiled charmingly, and filled him the goblet with a very steady and heavy hand.

After eating a few more peanuts, Yun He cautiously leaned over, stretched out his tongue and licked it tentatively.

Because it was cold wine, it gave him the illusion that it was not too strong, so he put down his vigilance and took a big gulp of the wine glass.

Tuosi saw the light shining through the glass and the transparent liquor, shining on the delicate and fair skin of the young man, clearly showing the process of the other party's gradual spread of crimson due to alcohol, and the light-colored lips were changing little by little. to be gorgeous.