49: Welcome to the classroom of fish supremacy (9)

    Among the four, Rao was Fang Yunhe, who had seen various sand sculpture netizens, and was also shocked by this sentence.

    He has seen the kind of chatting for a week, dating for two weeks, and getting married in a month. He has also seen the kind of people who just add people and take photos, and then meet in reality, but he has never seen such people who have to talk to people just after adding people. in love.

    To be honest, it's a little hard to give him the whole thing.

    He tentatively replied: I think it should be more careful.

    Aoi: I think you are very personable and handsome. You can't find it anywhere else, so I want to try it out with you.

    Wujo Satoru held his face narcissistically and said: "I really am loved by everyone, and flowers are blooming, and the girl I just added wants to fall in love with me. You used to hit me in my face, it must be Jealousy."

    Party B Yun He'er coldly dismissed his thoughts: "The opposite is not necessarily a girl, as if we are not alone." The

    atmosphere became weird.

    It's like two scam teams collided.

    Yunhe stretched out his hand and took out a lollipop from Gojo Satoru's pocket and stuffed it into his mouth, making a Sherlock Holmes gesture: "Promise her, I want to see what kind of monster this is."

    The netizen who chatted for the first time (randomly I have added a friend) to you with great enthusiasm and great patience, no more than the following situations:

    1. Want to sell products to you, such as selling tea or health care products.

    2. There is no product, it is pure fraud.

    3. Knowing the reality of you, I want to fuck you.

    There is no real friendship situation, unless you let the other party know how rich you are at the beginning, the other party may let go of the above three purposes and become friends with you for a long time.

    And no matter what kind of routine it is, the other party will inevitably set up a personality for him.

    For example, the melancholy and lonely Bai Fumei, or the pretty widow who has met a scumbag several times and pulled her child alone (if it is close to a woman, it will be a treasure mother, a teacher or a rich wife who loves beauty, etc.).

    This is the popular girl who got out of depression after suicide, lived a strong and optimistic life, and pursued instant and exciting happiness.

    Usually tricks some underage who think it's cool.

    Although someone's analysis was well-founded, the four of them pushed and shoved for a long time, but no one went back to the other and said "I promise you".

    Scumbags can't be themselves. - from their hearts.

    Yun He: "A person who can make such a frivolous request and doesn't care about the words of the four of us is definitely not a good person and should not have a psychological burden."