128: Ordinary flower gardener (7)

When Party B Yunhe woke up, it was already dark.

He had doubts about the world.

He couldn't understand why he was punished with a headbutt. Wasn't the scar on the boy's forehead a scar but some kind of enchantment? Why does he feel like he has a concussion?

"He won't be fooled by Tanjirou, right?"

One sentence brought him back to his senses, and he looked at him fiercely. When he saw the person who said this, he doubted himself again. He turned his face and asked Tuo, who was beside the bed. Si: "Am I really stupid? Why did I see a guy with a pig's head and a human body?"

It was a voice he had heard before.

Dosi: "No, it's just a headgear."

"Whose headgear can make expressions?"

Mr. Dosi was silent.

Inosuke let out a strange laugh and said with his hands on his hips, "I'm the king of the mountain!"

"I'm so sorry! Are you all right?" Tanjirou knelt on the ground and bent over to apologize.

Party B Yunhe: "It's amazing, you guys didn't take the opportunity to run away with my flowers."

He wasn't very angry. After a fight, injuries are inevitable.

His combat literacy has never been strong, and he is crushed by absolute strength, so he is always more likely to be injured than Gojo Satoru and the others.

Tanjirou Zhanmen: "Mr. Tuosi explained your situation to us clearly, but we were too reckless, please forgive me."

"Aren't you afraid that I will give the flowers to the ghost king?" Yunhe lifted the quilt and sat up, looking at Carrying the box he was carrying, thinking about what could be in it, it felt alive.

"It takes time from getting the cyan flower to the preparation of the potion. If you are willing to tell us the location of the transaction, we will kill each other before that."

Dosi: "In exchange, they will attract or catch ghosts for us. "

Party B Yunhe instantly felt that it would be difficult for him to live easily without Mr. Dosi's mind.

If things go on like this, he will definitely form a serious dependence.

Then you can more confidently avoid the parts you don't like.

Great.

He: "So the adults in your family went to catch the ghost for me?"

Tanjiro "Yes, he went to the ghost who used the belt to fight. The other party is likely to capture the three wives of Lord Yujun, so there is no After you wake up, go after you."

Yunhe: "Three wives?!"

Shanyi's voice was louder than his: "Yes, it's a heinous crime!"