24: Open the door and deliver food (10)

Party B, Yunhe, began to receive frequent entrustments from the port mafia. In addition to Wujo Satoru's business trip, out of ten orders a day, at least five orders were delivered to the port mafia.

They are still ordering food from the weird fisherman who occupied the last fisherman's position.

Although eating sashimi is very common in Japan, you don't need to eat these strange things, right?

If it weren't for the fact that it was impossible to catch deep-sea products by fishing, he would suspect that these things were fished out of the deep sea where the sky could not be seen.

The one-week takeaway he delivered was like a fish that had been killed for ten years, and the whole person was about to be marinated.

The first thing I do every day is to take a shower, otherwise I won't be able to eat.

He started to have dinner with the neighbors again, and found that the other party had changed three or four kinds of shower gels. Hearing his description, Mr. Dosi couldn't help but ask: "Don't you think... it's strange?"

"Ah?" Party B On the contrary, Yunhe felt strange to his question, "Isn't Yokohama a port city? Is it normal that people here like to eat seafood?

"

You can't even survive three chapters in the work, you know?

"Have you met any strange people?" The

delivery boy slammed his fist on the dining table and said viciously, "Party A are all strange idiots. Of course, except for you." The

only party A who has been praised: "... "

Is this Schrödinger's fear of ghosts?

Why are some people good at brain supplementation and self-deception at the same time?

Fei Jia: Today is another day of not understanding my neighbors.

Although Party B, Yunhe, disliked some Party A of the port mafia, they actually liked him quite a bit.

The specific performance is: let him contract the food transportation of the party alone.

Party B: Party A is an idiot! ! !

Cursingly holding the list, he went to the beach and saw a familiar fisherman again.

They were all familiar with each other, but he couldn't hold back his rant this time: "When I came here, I never saw you fishing, so why do you still call yourself a fisherman?" The

fisherman was silent for a while and said, "Because I was there before The people here call themselves fishermen."

Just... plagiarize the title.

He: "What about that person before?" "His wife is not at home because he has traveled

so far to go fishing. She wants to divorce him and go back."