27: Open the door and deliver food (13)

In ghost stories, ghost hitting the wall is a very classic link.

Party B Yunhe walked in the corridor on the forty-fifth floor for ten minutes and still could not find an open door.

So he performed a man hitting the wall on the spot.

When he heard his heartbeat and breathing, he plunged the knife in his hand deeply into the wall next to him.

The blood burst out and drenched all over the place.

The wall disappeared and Kaito looked at him in horror, but fell down before he could say anything.

Jules, who was hiding in the dark to observe this scene, succeeded in his trick and laughed smugly.

And Party B, who killed Party A by surprise, paused for a while, and looked blankly at the other people who showed killing intent towards him.

Hands up and down, one counts one.

He thinks that thing is quite naive, and he actually thinks that he will have any compassion for Party A.

What is the difference between having sympathy and pity for someone who came to kill oneself and committing suicide?

In the end, someone stopped his one-sided killing.

Lovecraft.

Instead of stopping him, he said to another person: "Uules is not the Old One."

He was used to loneliness, and he didn't regret it.

The others looked disappointed, but firmly believed in his words.

Pretending to be a god is a greater sin than killing one's companions, and the law of the jungle is the most normal thing for them. When they don't need to die for the gods, everyone chooses to leave.

Even told him the location of Jules.

Party B Yunhe took two deep breaths of the air without seafood, and strangely found that his hands did not tremble. He touched his forehead and found that his body temperature was quite high.

He is excited.

He wasn't as frightened as he thought.

Because he also gradually realized that he was the one being feared.

He really likes the world of the second dimension, or the world of the strong.

While he was standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, enjoying the loneliness of the strong, someone pushed open the door that finally appeared.

In fact, it's only been less than half an hour since he was pushed down from the rooftop, just enough for some reluctant people to chat a few words.

Zhongyuan Zhong also solemnly said goodbye to his friends, and then left behind Sen Ouwai without looking back.

It doesn't take too long to dream, because there are more things waiting for him to do in reality.