38: Police, come with us (9)

    When Meursault received the notice, he was very at a loss.

    They don't know whether these people want to find a jail time for nothing, or they want to come and smash their place, but they can only choose to wait.

    Not only did a large number of commissioners and drones with the world's top technology be dispatched, they were also required to be escorted and supervised by those who captured them.

    Party B, Yunhe, was stuffed with four narcotics in his hands. He was fully armed, and the vigilant gaze of the Meursault prison guard, who did not even show a single strand of hair, quickly and accurately pinned on the four people, and caught them and passed out. Mr. Toss.

    He hugged this man who was stirring things up in the world, and most of the time he was like a man behind the scenes. He smiled at others and said, "I shouldn't need it, right?" The

    crowd was silent, looking at his eyes, just like The same four comatose monsters.

    The leader said boldly: "No need, but I hope you can keep silent about what you see, sir."

    After coming to this world, Party B Yunhe, who was flying for the first time, sat in a cool and comfortable room. Packed in a breathable white bag, it was packed into a cryogenic chamber capable of resisting artillery shells.

    These cabins were neatly placed around him, and the people inside were very peaceful in a coma.

    He hesitated for a long time in the decision of "whether or not to ask someone to get up and chat with him". He was worried that the person monitoring the room would get excited and cause the plane to crash, so he regretfully gave up.

    It wasn't that he suddenly had the desire to survive, it was because he was very interested in Meursault.

    If Gogol's "Dead Souls" is his favorite literary work, then Camus's "The Outsider" is the one that most affects his attitude towards life.

    In his attitude to the world, he aligned himself with Meursault.

    In a life where he couldn't recall his real name, he was a seemingly normal outsider.

    Before he had a clear understanding of the world, perhaps around ten years old, he knew from the attitudes of the people around him that he was out of tune with the group.

    When he was ten years old, his grandfather who raised him died.

    As everyone would do, he received the death notice from the doctor, hired someone to send the corpse home, stopped the body, entrusted the right person to prepare the funeral, and participated in every link.

    The only "failure" was that he didn't cry or look sad.

    Other relatives in the family came home from a distant funeral, spent a lot of money to buy flower baskets, elegiac couplets, wept before their spirits, and were comfortably helped up.

    He just stood by and watched quietly, every time he looked at him, he would suddenly stop his expression in shock and leave in a hurry.