67: What does planning and doing have anything to do with my main beauty (4)

    The launch is open, the game is officially running, and it's time to get on the right track.

    As the main beauty of the game and a member of the main creative team, Party B Yunhe resolutely rejected the boss's temptation to "just look at it, no need to work", and insisted on participating in the operation and production of the game.

    In order to work (to satisfy his own curiosity), he first learned about the company's funding sources.

    He was so curious why Mr. Dosi had so much money at such a young age.

    He hasn't forgotten the seven billion that the other party paid him without hesitation as soon as they met.

    Even for an internationally renowned intelligence dealer, this amount of money is outrageous, and it feels like there is no bottom.

    Mr. Tuosi was silent for a moment, and said very politely: he would occasionally help some people who are at a loss, and those who died unfortunately or could not return to their original places in the pursuit of their dreams, he would inherit the other party's inheritance .

    Party B, Yunhe, translated it: I lied to the fool to give me a free job, and I will collect the inheritance after the other party sacrifices to the sky.

    People still need to work hard to eat black people. This is a direct multi-line operation to squeeze out the residual value.

    cow wow.

    As expected of a man who wants to change the world!

    Proud of "he actually cheated so many times with black-hearted intelligence dealers and got people", he began to understand the pre-production of the game again.

    Probably because he was afraid that he would "unintentionally" sabotage the plan again, when he asked, the other party said it simply and in detail.

    Holographic games need to be built on the basis of intelligent programs with super computing power. At present, most of the artificial intelligence that netizens can know is artificial intelligence. The artificial intelligence used by governments is not like the artificial intelligence in science fiction. With its own thinking and super processing power, it also requires a lot of programmers to burn their lives and hair to work together.

    Fyodor first saw "Noah's Ark" made by a ten-year-old genius software engineer Sawada Hiroki.

    Although this artificial intelligence was still very young at that time, its self-evolution was very fast. One year of growth was equivalent to five years of human growth, and it was a growth in data engineering, with promising prospects.

    But before he could extend an olive branch to him, he committed suicide.

    Here's an introduction to Hiroki Sawada:

    He started programming when others were playing in the mud, and started programming when others didn't dare to go home because they failed the primary school exam. Later, because the Japanese educational environment could not accommodate such a genius character, and then his mother divorced his father and took him to live in the United States.