122: Ordinary flower gardener (1)

Probably because he felt that the good days of Party B Yunhe had passed for too long, and the system temporarily notified him that he was going on a business trip to another world.

Because of the continuous disclosure of the inside story of the existence of multiple "scientific" worlds, someone who was alerted by everyone was paralyzed at home, and said rogue: "I won't go, unless I'm allowed to bring the object."

[Yes. 】

The system agreed very succinctly, and then urged him to draw the card.

Party B, Yunhe, drew a very strange card.

Dual ID card.

[Character information:

Name: Party B Yunhe

Occupation: Flower Planter · Ordinary (durability 50/50) /? ? ? (You seem to have another hidden identity)

Age: 20 years old (a beautiful young man who refuses to rely on his face to eat) /? Years old (the age of the second identity seems to be different from the surface)

Inherent skills: Death Summoning, avatar doll, programming proficient (not in line with the current world technology level, temporarily sealed), Sin Song·Mother (incomplete)

Occupational skills: Planting (although The body is flowing with the blood of a flower planter, but it seems that you can't grow plants other than the flower of the other side)

? ? ?

Occupation scope: You have been entrusted to cultivate the cyan other flower in Yoshihara Yuguo Flower Street.

Special instructions: Please always pay attention to the flowers in the pots and meet their needs in time, otherwise terrible things will happen.

buff: seal (an unknown seal that makes you look like an ordinary person from the outside)]

He stared at the interface for a long time, feeling insulted.

He actually said that he can't grow plants other than the other side of the flower!

He is a little farmer! Green plant experts!

His rebuttal didn't get any response from the system, only a prompt box popped up for him indifferently.

[Would you take Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky from this world to another world? 】

It is definitely necessary.

They have already asked the other party's opinion, if you don't bring it, it will appear ghostly.

Before he could talk to the object, his eyes darkened and his eyes flashed, appearing in an unfamiliar environment.

It was really flowers in front of me, and the long sleeves of Ukiyo-e style on the red bottom shone with the brilliance of gold powder under the light.

It's what he's wearing.

Although there were only 0 and countless times in women's clothing, he never thought that he was just a flower gardener and needed to wear such gorgeous women's clothing.