149: Extra·Brick mover (2)

Party B, Yunhe, who was scolded by the foreman, was submissive on the surface, but his heart was unshakable.

Any three-dimensional person who arrives in the high-risk world of the two-dimensional world will not be able to find the state for a while.

On his way out, he saw five tall black buildings that did not exist in reality, as well as the mafia patrolling with guns, and some strange people who passed by.

At that time, there was actually a little struggle in his heart, but a lot of news related to the power user was pushed to him on his mobile phone, so he had to admit it, so as to confirm that this was a certain anime world he had seen.

It may also be a comprehensive world. He also saw famous high school detectives in the news, as well as "the teachers and students who demolished the mall to catch ghosts".

Of course, if something big happens in the world, he'll be fine too.

But the system played by Pandora told him that he used to be a big devil who could do whatever he wanted in the world. He had countless enemies, destroyed a lot of plots, and forcibly married the villain Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevs. base.

There is even a power user qualification certificate test, so that all power users have to take the heart demon assessment every month.

Hearing those "brilliant deeds", he became more and more sure that he was definitely not himself.

People like him who are simple and don't like to be nosy will not come up with an exam that is even more evil than a teacher's qualification certificate. It's just a little cool when I hear it

Having said that, when he was fishing like this at work, he was mainly worried about his own safety.

As mentioned above, the "original owner" was the strongest ever.

But when he came through, he didn't know those skills at all, and he only drew a brick in his professional skills. When you hold a brick in your hand, you feel that you are invincible.

It is said that it is very invincible, in fact, it is easy to move bricks.

Therefore, he is now completely in a state of being weak and helpless with enemies everywhere.

Party B, Yunhe, is very worried now. Suddenly, someone ran out, put a sack on him, and locked him in a small dark room to torture and torture him.

I don't know if it's too late to go to plastic surgery after get off work.

Murphy's Law always came very timely when people were standing up. Just as he was worried that he would be sacked, he immediately saw a person wearing a floral shirt and a yellow helmet of the same style as a worker.

But this person's temperament and attitude are not like a person on the construction site. The sack in his hand still has a kawaii Siberian flying squirrel printed on it, and it is even less likely to be a sack on the construction site.

The other party's steps were very sloppy, as if he was just casually walking around the construction site, making a round of inspection, but not looking at him.