143: Ability Person Qualification Exam (3)

    In addition to Tachihara Michizo and Akutagawa Gin, the other pair of people who stood up were Tanizaki Junichiro and Yosano Akiko.

    Tanizaki used his power to project his answer onto Yosano Akiko's paper, and asked the other party to write it.

    As a former high school student, although he has never been exposed to this level of papers, he is still a student. When he and Xeono gave him a look when they entered the door, he quickly thought of a way to help the other party cheat (very It's hard not to doubt that he's done something similar before).

    In the atmosphere of silence, the four looked at each other, filled with annoyance.

    With a "tsk" sound from Akiko Yosano, they walked out first.

    The examiner called out the four of them and criticized them harshly.

    "I don't work hard at ordinary times, I play tricks in exams. Let me tell you, I can see your little actions clearly!"

    Liyuan Daozuo whispered: "The two people who shouted clearly."

    Party B Yunhe smiled slightly: "Guess me why Isn't it forbidden to use abilities?"

    They turned pale and felt that they had fallen into the other party's trap (actually, they forgot to scare them).

    After they were trained for a while, they got a message of "post-exam disposal".

    The examiner escorted them to the thinking room, and when they passed by Mori Owai, the other party even called them in to have a chat with special enthusiasm.

    Before Yoseno and Yosano took out the control knives, the examiner locked two of the port mafia in and took the other two to another thinking room.

    Yunhe: "Don't worry about the harmony, our little black room is enough."

    Others: "..."

    Jokes aside, the thinking room has nothing to do with the little black room, but is arranged like a reading room. There are various books.

    Party B Yunhe can only recall stories and impressive fragments of the books he has read, but the system can provide the original text and various translations.

    He felt that if these writers could read more, fight less, and cultivate their sentiments, maybe the world would be at peace.

    The setting is to "never know the contents of the books that represent their own abilities", not because they are afraid that they will doubt their life after knowing it (that's none of his business), but in the hope of promoting their thinking.

    Mori Owai put down the "I Am a Cat" in his hand, looked at his two subordinates who were sent in because of cheating, and smiled slightly: "Liyuan-kun, do you have time to tell me about your abilities in detail?"

    Liyuan: " Okay."

    After turning off the abilities of everyone except Osamu Dazai, there were no new twists and turns in the subsequent exams. Party B, Yunhe, sat in the background and quickly received the answer sheets from all the candidates.