22: Open the door and deliver food (8)

Party B Yunhe suddenly thought of the flyer he received that day, and immediately began to be afraid.

Although I can't remember what was written in the precautions, but based on his experience, I can't say that I have seen it at this time.

Because according to the convention, saying "I see" is equivalent to opening a branch line to find dolls for the other party, becoming a plaything for little boys.

It can't be said that I haven't seen it, and this is likely to lead to the end of death.

Wait...even a ghost can't do anything to him.

He is the strongest worker.

Yumeno Hisakusaku said without hesitation when he heard his new toy, "I didn't see it."

And he didn't have any extra expression on him.

It's neither fear nor pity, but it's like seeing the flowers and plants on the roadside.

His expression turned gloomy, and suddenly he reached out to grab each other.

He had everything that could hurt him confiscated (like shards of blade glass...not even toothpicks), so to meet the precondition of "being hurt", he had to let him touch him and push him .

At that time, he will take advantage of the situation again, even if he is injured.

The plan is nefarious, but it is very difficult to implement.

Yun He evaded directly with a quick agility, not giving him a chance to meet him.

Then I saw this Zhengtai fell to the ground with an "Oops", and looked at him with watery eyes with strange and beautiful eyes, which was extremely pitiful.

He sneered, unmoved: "Give up, I won't give you a chance to touch porcelain."

Whether the old man who fell down on the side of the road should be helped, this topic has been discussed for many years, and countless people have practiced it. A pair of fiery eyes that see through evil spirits.

This kind of rank can't fool him at all.

Yumeno Hisakusaku: "..."

Damn.

In addition to Dazai Osamu, there are still such difficult people in the world.

Yumeno Hisakusaku, who was locked up for a long time and recuperated from his injuries, is extremely disappointed with the people now.

After several attempts to touch porcelain, but he didn't even touch the corner of his clothes, he watched the man run out of the elevator with resentment.

Then there was a knock on the door of the confinement room.

Party B Yunhe opened the door and found that it looked like a ward for critically ill patients in a mental hospital. All the items had no edges and corners, and there was nothing that could be lethal.