63: Party A dies, I am on vacation

    "Before, the teacher always called me outrageous, but I didn't take it to heart, and I always thought I was normal."

    Gojo Satoru said in a rare trance tone: "Today, when I saw you guys, I realized that I was really normal. "

    There is actually someone who sells barbecue at the magic high level with a serious face.

    It was the curse spirit that was selling barbecue, and the only human being was actually a nursery, and said to him, "It's really delicious, the seafood is fresh and sweet, do you want to eat it?"

    In the other party's "You Just pretend." Gojo Satoru quickly accepted the setting and joined them.

    While nibbling on the big crab claws, he still questioned the behavior of these people: "Why do you sell barbecue here?"

    Xia Youjie: "When starting a business, I definitely want to give back to my alma mater first."

    Party B Yunhe: "I listened to it before . My teacher said that if I can't find a job in the future, I will set up a barbecue stall at the school gate to earn money from my juniors, and I will be able to buy a house soon, so I will try it."

    Wutiao Wuxin and the two of them ghost.

    "Do you need me to remind you how many people are in Gaoyuan?"

    Even if they are all able to eat, it is impossible to support a group of entrepreneurial teams.

    Yunhe: "No need, we saw it when the Xingxing Palace was burned the other day."

    Usually they act independently, and it feels like there are two or three kittens. When an accident occurs, they all run over and the ground will shake violently. Run fast.

    Gojo Satoru: "Speaking of this, didn't you say you wanted to show me something fun the other day?"

    "Let's show you today, come here, let's eat first." ——The

    weather

    is getting colder and colder, curse The students of technical high school are returning earlier and earlier from assignments.

    On this day, it was slightly dark, and they came back in a group, but before they entered the school, they felt a surge of enthusiasm.

    This reminded them of that day, when the wind was very strong, and the Xingxing Palace was burnt and warm.

    After losing Tianyuan's high school, although the enchantment is still there, it is far less flexible and tough than before. If the previous super-class curse spirits come to make trouble again, they may not be able to withstand it.

    Yidizhi speeded up the drive nervously, the phone was already sandwiched between his ears and shoulders, ready to notify the upper management at any time, but when he saw clearly what happened at Gao Zhaikou, he was so shocked that the phone dropped.

    Before he knew Wujingwu, he was told by his senior to "stay away from Wujingwu".

    After getting to know Gojo Satoru, he wanted to stay away from each other very much, and wondered why there were such detached men in the world.