4: The life of a fortune teller from scratch (4)

"Sir, you stopped me from going to work."

Maeda Taro, who was curled up against the door of the fortune-telling house, heard the voice directed at him, his body trembled, he put his hands on the ground for support in panic, and raised his head to look at the man .

It was a man who looked too young and beautiful, and when Amber Gold's eyes looked at him, he felt small and filthy.

The background color of the clothes is white gold, and the purple shawl is painted with a mysterious golden pattern. On the shoulders is a cumbersome gold chain, decorated with tassels of stars and moons.

As far as the dress is concerned, it is in line with people's fantasy of a "diver".

Maeda Taro remembered the guidance he received from the mysterious voice, and without being afraid, stood up and grabbed the opponent.

His ruthlessness to grab a life-saving straw made Party B Yunhe choose to avoid it.

Party B's Yunhe didn't have a good attitude towards this middle-aged man who was in a panic, and could even be called impatient.

Not only because the other party's appearance is very similar to some kind of management class with drunken brains and no conscience, but also because this is "the key person who triggers special skills".

[Forbidden Art · Destiny Exchange: People who are in a desperate situation or unable to suppress their greed will want to obtain a life that does not belong to themselves. As a legendary fortune-teller, you can complete the exchange for them. 】

This should not be the work of a fortune teller at all.

Sounds more like something demons or profiteers like to do.

He refused.

But the other party seemed to have got some kind of hint, and he was very emotional and said "help" to him.

Judging from the other party's clothes, he had lived a very decent life before, but now he was in a state of embarrassment. One leg was bruised by a bullet and he was walking with a slight limp.

It's like writing the word "trouble" on his face.

"If you are here to entrust, please get out of the way, I should go in."

Maeda Taro couldn't catch him. He was afraid of his mystery and power, and felt that only such a person could save him, so he moved himself away, let the other party in, and then followed him closely.

Sitting on a chair, he nervously touched the velvet tablecloth with his hands, opened his mouth and said, "Please... please help me." The

young man was indifferent to his pitiful situation, and said rather coldly: "Wait a minute, it's eight hours away from the business. There are two minutes left."

No matter how he looked at him, it was impossible for him to use his professional skills in advance.

Because this kind of person deducts salary, it's not worth it.