1: The life of a fortune teller from scratch (1)

"Are you still bored with the same life? Are you still troubled by your mediocre aptitude? Do you want to be the best? Change your life right now, just enter your name and you can start a new life !"

The young man, who was staying up all night chasing a dead end, looked at the red dialog box that popped up suddenly, his hands still stroking hard on the tablet, and his eyes and brain were gradually attracted by the words on it.

Because the plot is too familiar, he did not make a hasty choice like some of his predecessors, but took a careful look at the dialog again.

In a large paragraph of text that blinded people and made the artist furious, he saw three small words below the strongest - "workers".

This is outrageous.

They are the strongest, why are they still workers? !

But they are all workers, so why not become the strongest?

The social animal youth tortured by the dead line slowly moved the mouse and clicked on the input box, and entered his own screen name.

Don't ask why it's not your real name.

The question is that the second dimension is the living soul, and the third dimension is only the corpse.

The ID is already taken.

In a flash, he added the word "Party B" in front of his name.

The question is that Party B's pain has been firmly etched into his DNA.

Everything around him, including himself, has been digitized and restored to its original appearance. It feels like the whole person is no longer his own youth looking up to see the screen that is now in the air.

A line of exaggerated words that still angered the artist appeared on it - "Mr. Yunhe, Party B, you have been loaded into the 'Strange Worker' system, please extract your initial identity."

He picked up his own board and knocked it on the table, irritably Said: "Turn your font to the normal font for me first."

Wow, a board that doesn't break is good. Next time, you can smash it a few times when you are rushing the draft... No, wait, he doesn't seem to have to rush. drafted.

There is so much good in the world!

Party B, who was instantly in a happy mood, looked at the system screen that was honestly changed to black square characters, and reached out and clicked on the unpretentious card icon.

Then there was another burst of golden light that blinded people, and the special effects of crackling fireworks, and he finally saw the profession he had drawn.

"The stars tell you poetry, the sun and the moon fall into a dream game. Congratulations on getting the legendary professional fortune teller (durability 99/99), and now it is loaded into the main world for you."

-

Fyodor got rid of tracking himself people, planning to take a detour from Chinatown.

When he passed a shop with a strange style of painting, his normal steps stopped, he took two steps back, and looked up at the sign.

The signboard is made up of colorful light signs of different sizes and fonts. He blinked his eyes uncomfortably and recognized the words on it-"an unusual house of fortune-telling."

Indeed, there is an unusual aura from the outside.

At least three hours ago, this place was not a divination room, and what it was, he could no longer recall.