94: Come in to see the handsome guy (10)

    Higuchi Ichiyo couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the familiar face inside.

    But she thought of Mr. Zhongya, whom she hadn't seen for a long time, and the ashamed male publicist who had to learn to meow according to the client's request.

    And the man who looks like Osamu Dazai is laughing at him.

    At this moment, she had an astonishing and sinful association - is there a possibility that Mr. Zhongye was not on a business trip, but was tricked into becoming a male publicist.

    In order to verify her guess, she was going to go in to test the man, but she was silent at the service fee posted on the door.

    In the end, I said sorry to my wallet tragically and walked in.

    When Zhongyuan Zhong also saw Higuchi Ichiba, he fried his hair on the spot, like a cactus under his butt, he couldn't sit still, and instantly pulled the distance away from the guests. I looked around and couldn't find a place to hide myself, so I deceived myself and turned my face away, pretending that I didn't know him.

    Higuchi Ichiye said blankly: "You are really Mr. Nakaya..."

    Nakahara Nakaya: "No, I am not."

    Dazai Osamu: "No, he is Nakahara Nakaya of the port mafia."

    Guest: "Mafia?!" The

    panicked female guest was comforted and sent away by Dazai Jiji, leaving only Higuchi Ichiyo and Nakahara Nakaya, the former subordinates, the male publicist and his guest looked awkwardly at the moment.

    Nakahara Zhongya: "I..."

    "Don't say it! I understand!" Higuchi Ichiyo didn't know what he understood, and said sincerely, "Can you call the store manager out? I want to ask him one thing. ." The

    kind-hearted cadre didn't ask more, and called the store manager for her.

    The manager read something from the expectation and nervousness in the eyes of the customer, took her to a secluded corner where no one would be eavesdropping, and poured a cup of hot water for her to speak slowly.

    Higuchi Ichiye's heart beat faster, his face was flushed, but he spoke very clearly and neatly: "Please make sure to get Akutagawa-sama to be the male publicist!"

    Yunhe of the second party: "Huh."

    "But Akutagawa-sama can't be entertained by anyone other than me. Customer." Higuchi Ichiha quickly added, holding his wallet and saying, "Even if I don't have enough money, I will definitely pay it back later!"

    She thought about it carefully, and felt that with Akutagawa-sama's emotional intelligence, she could catch up with her. The possibility of getting on the other side is extremely low, so seize every opportunity to get the person from the other side... Oh no, let the other side understand through intimate contact first that they can be not only bosses and subordinates!

    Yunhe was stunned for a while, and then said earnestly, "The last girl who talked like that in the Cowherd's shop has already been tricked into going to the sea to make a tertiary film."