142: Ability Person Qualification Exam (2)

    Party B Yunhe studied the mechanism of this test and found that groups or areas can be designated, the test room can be made, or the test papers can be sent to them directly. The test types are also divided into open-book and closed-book tests, teamwork or PK mode, or even There is also a method of reviewing each other by graded examiners.

    All modes related to assessment are included.

    As a child of exam-oriented education, he decided to prepare a set of papers for everyone in Yokohama to warm up.

    Ten choices, five fill in the blanks, three reading comprehension, and a twenty-line essay.

    One-hour time-limited, closed-book exam.

    Then set the penalty for dropping the test/cheating, the penalty for failing, the reward for passing, and so on.

    Probably when he was an art candidate, he was tortured and mad by the exam. In the past so many years, Party B Yunhe has completely forgotten the mathematical formulas, but he still memorizes the exam pattern of the liberal arts and the pits that he fell through in those years.

    Some things have been engraved in his DNA, so don't blame him for taking them out to torture others.

    Before the sun went down, he made the first paper, and set the range of candidates in Yokohama for 12-70-year-old power users, and then clicked to start the test.

    We are not fools. We all know that if someone's attitude changes, they will suffer (I don't know which is worse than the previous persecution), so they figured out the pattern and prepared for battle after twelve o'clock in the morning. , waiting for his action.

    As a result, from the morning to the end of get off work, there was no movement at all!

    "Maybe it's a business trip, let's get off work." Dazai Osamu said so, and took the lead to open the door and go out.

    He stepped into a classroom with one foot.

    On a huge dark green blackboard on the podium was written with white chalk the precautions for the exam.

    "Yokohama 20XX First Joint Exam: The content of this exam is the knowledge and ability of the psychic. Please complete the answer within one hour. If you have any questions, don't ask."

    Under the podium, there are forty seats in five columns and eight rows, with a long distance between the columns.

    On the podium and in the last row stood an invigilator with a vicious expression.

    Nakajima Atsushi, who had never been to school, had never seen such a scene. He was so frightened that he took a few steps back. Instead of returning to the detective agency, he bumped into the railing of the corridor, and when he turned his head and looked down, he was almost afraid of heights.

    The invigilator on the podium urged them: "Quickly find a seat and sit down, the exam will start in three minutes."

    Everyone in the Armed Detective Agency has an admission ticket in hand. In order to prevent cheating, they are staggered. In front of Shimatsu is Akutagawa, and in the back is Ango Sakaguchi. One side is by the window, and the other side is an unknown power user.