113: There's nothing science can't explain (3)

    Party B Yunhe noticed that they were not very able to accept his statement, and vowed to say: "Don't think that we only have two hosts, two interviews with each other and one photographer, but I am omnipotent, even if the plot is not good, I will You can also rely on technology and special effects to ensure that you will not lose money to the stage."

    Shui Wulianai felt like she was still in a dream, she swallowed hard, looked at the host's information on the phone, and said: " If I remember correctly, our column is called "Close to Science"."

    Why rely on special effects?

    "You don't understand this, right?" Party B Mengxin host Yun He said earnestly to his senior, "No one will watch if you simply engage in popular science, so we have to make the scene fantasy and describe the plot. Ups and downs, to be able to sleepwalk five episodes of the show, after the audience is full of guesses and doubts, and we are fooled, and then spend the last few minutes to reveal the scientific principles."

    Conan twitched his lips: "This will definitely be ignored . Curse?"

    It's the degree to which detective novels are scolded and confounded.

    Yun He: "I will watch while scolding.

    "

    For his shooting skills and column content, if it is not related to himself, several other people will not care at all.

    But to make them the protagonists now is suffocating them.

    In this suffocating atmosphere, Conan turned to the last person who might save them.

    Amuro was stunned when he saw the news from Conan, "Help! The radio host is going to arrest me and apologize to Jinjiu, do you know him, stop him quickly!!!".

    Unlike some ordinary people whose memories are processed after someone's career ends, he has always known someone's outrageousness.

    But I didn't expect it to be so outrageous.

    Is it reasonable to ask Conan to apologize to Gin? !

    In countless past cases where Gin has appeared, Gin has been passing by or seeing Conan as a little kid.

    If you let Gin know that Conan is the one who caused his actions to be sabotaged and disgraced several times, then it will not be solved by an APTX4869.

    So outrageous is outrageous, Amuro Toru drove the car over quickly and tried to intercept Party B Yunhe's car.

    Party B, Yunhe, started to get stuck in traffic again.

    It seems that they are worried that there will be traffic jams on Valentine's Day tomorrow, so some couples choose to go out to play today and spend at home tomorrow, resulting in extremely bad road conditions today.

    His car was parked on the overpass, unable to turn, and had to wait.

    Looking at the endless car ass in front of him, he felt desperate.

    Can you really go home before ten o'clock tonight (the door he promised with strong self-management ability)?

    If he throws the flag on the first day of work, doesn't it prove that he has no truth in his mouth?

    Just when he was depressed, a dazzling black figure flashed past him like electricity, causing a burst of exclamations from the crowd.

    Party B Yunhe, who has excellent eyesight, saw that a handsome boy in a black leather coat and a cat helmet drove past the side of the bridge on a black motorcycle that screamed.