95: Come in to see the handsome guy (11)

    Higuchi Ichiba's mouth is righteous and dignified, his eyes are extraordinarily idiotic, and his brain tonic is even more indescribable.

    But Akutagawa Ryunosuke just handed over a "boss's gaze" as usual, and she didn't dare to do anything, and went to the private room to start suffocating silence.

    Party B, Yunhe, took the milk tea and went in with the mood of watching a good show, and put down the milk tea and left with a dull mood.

    A ruthless businessman, an idiot, timid, and a strict class system, it is too difficult for this kind of single arrow to achieve results.

    It seems that until the finale he will be the only one who is out of the single.

    Higuchi Ichiyo spent 200,000 yuan to see the lop-eared rabbit Akutagawa, and left this paradise very satisfied, remembering the entrustment of the store manager, and sneaking away again, quietly contacting Ozaki Momiji, and sending the mail box of the Armed Detective Agency sent a message.

    She didn't dare to go back to headquarters for the time being.

    Otherwise, when the above asked where Akutagawa-sama was, it was directly exposed. When the time came, one would get one, and two would get a pair.

    She first took Lord Hongye over there to see if she could catch it (no intention to name again).

    At least women are safe.

    Ozaki Momiji is working overtime.

    The Central Plains is also not there, Verlaine is still autistic in Meursault, and A is already dead.

    Only a cadre like her is the best. Even if Mori Owai gave her a raise, she couldn't ease her gradually haggard face.

    Although there is no armed detective agency to block Mafia, other messy forces are still ready to move on Yokohama, a piece of fat that is not in the mouth of the government. Their business still has to be maintained and expanded, and the more the end of the year and the beginning of the year, the busier they are.

    Akutagawa Ryunosuke unusually asked for leave early today, so she had to stay here to get off work.

    Feeling irritable, she lost interest in dealing with prisoners, so she handed it over to her subordinates and prepared to go out to drink some tea to calm down.

    Suddenly, I received a message from Higuchi Ichiyo.

    It is said that he saw the suspected male public relations of Nakahara Nakaya and Dazai Osamu and the rest of the detective agency in Kabukicho, Tokyo.

    She was instantly refreshed.

    Ozaki Momiji suddenly understands why Nakaya, who has always been open all year round, suddenly takes such a long vacation.

    Feelings are caught to be male public relations.

    She sent a message: "Is the store manager Yunhe, Party B?" There