119: There's nothing science can't explain (9)

    Party B's Yunhe started the water video in the first episode, which was soon discovered by the sharp-eyed audience.

    Their message on the promotional video for the final episode of "Dark Victims" was this:

    "I thought I only had the first episode to watch the loneliness, and it would be a bit dry afterward, thinking about it now, I'm still too naive Now, this is lonely until the last episode."

    "I don't know what it means that the director spent so much time re-enacting football and kicking a plane in the last episode, to prove that this is not an accident, but that humans can do it? Waste Showing an indifferent look.jpg."

    "It's too watery, too watery, any science fiction movie made like this will make me yell at me. If I die or jump down the stairs, I won't watch the next issue."

    The second issue The message at the bottom of the column's preview video is this:

    "Very good, this time the filter is very underworld, are you going to start making horror movies?

    " Man, I'm very optimistic about your program team, let's say, is the next one going to be a gangster?"

    "The suspect's silhouette has really long legs. He feels like a handsome guy, but his hairstyle is a bit strange.

    " Jumped from the steps in front of the house (my house lives on the first floor ww)."

    He liked the netizen who was really fragrant.

    And decided the theme of this week's live broadcast - Haunted House Adventure.

    Invited guests: Wutiao Wu, Xia Youjie, a family into the glass.

    The name of the live broadcast room is "Miss Glass and her three useless male friends".

    After hearing about this, Huzhang Yuren expressed that he also wanted to go to the haunted house and invited his classmates.

    Ningzaki Wild Rose felt that this was a good opportunity to debut, so she also opened an anchor account and changed the name of the live broadcast room to "Wild Rose and her two useless male classmates".

    Megumi Fuguro's opinion doesn't matter much, because "it's enough to act as a useless male classmate (Natsuzaki language)".

    The haunted house is a "real and exciting" independently operated haunted house recommended by netizens.

    From the outside, it is a classic dilapidated villa, very large, with a flower garden and swimming pool.

    It is said to be the place where the bizarre "natural" death cases of "two consecutive owners and twelve tenants" have occurred. The police and magicians have come to investigate, but no trace of murder has been found, and the magic spirits are also two. level below.

    In the end, I don't know who gave the advice, so I invited a fortune teller from Chinatown.

    The master said that the feng shui here has been destroyed, and the magnetic field is very poor, which leads to bad luck after living for a long time.