58: Being a human is not hell, is that still a curse? (4)

    When Gojo Satoru pondered the bizarre question of "This is dead and alive, alive and dead, are you going to crawl out of hell to claim your life on Halloween?" hold.

    He didn't know how to describe his mood.

    But he understands one thing, he will have love for his daughter (?) and distressed himself for young girls of the same age, and I am afraid that he will be single to death in the future.

    He tried to comfort the two sisters: "Ah... don't cry first, listen to me first, I won't run, don't be afraid."

    He copied it from Xia Youjie after the Tianlizi incident ended. Come here, there is a him in the original world, and he can't go back, so he just stays here.

    It's not impossible to raise... raise a daughter.

    Nanako reached out and grabbed his face, crying even louder: "Your face looks like a teenage child, how could it be true... woo woo woo."

    He: "I'm ten Six, so I don't remember you. " Mimiko

    cried even louder: "You don't even remember us woo woo woo..."

    Xia Youjie realized that before the two girls cried to vent all the emotions in their hearts, It is difficult for them to think rationally, so they choose to shut up and cry helplessly in their hearts.

    Help——

    Why did Yunhe still not come back, didn't he say to avenge Wujou Go for him?

    How can it take so long? ?

    "Jie - I'm back! I brought you a video of our gathering to burn the five pieces of enlightenment body!"

    Party B Yunhe stepped into the door, saw the situation inside, and retracted his foot again, preparing to tactically avoid it first.

    Gee.

    It seems that Xia You has accepted the setting of her unmarried underage with two children.

    "Come back for me!" Xia Youjie's tone to someone was obviously much harder than that of the two sisters, and she even sent a curse spirit to pull him in and close the door.

    "What are you doing so fiercely?" In order to maintain his curse spirit setting of "not good at fighting", Party Y Yunhe squatted in front of him obediently, and handed him his phone to watch Wujou's video.

    When Xia Youjie first started watching, he was still smiling happily, but gradually lost his smile.

    "This person is really twenty-eight and still looks like eighteen."

    His tone was a little sour, but it sounded like he didn't mind Gojo Satoru killing the original him in this world.

    So Party B Yunhe put away his mobile phone and began to discuss the follow-up content with him.

    And stabilized the emotions of the sisters with a super easy-to-use technique.

    The two sisters wiped their tears, sat obediently for a while, and recovered their mood. They also ran to bring tea and snacks, and brought Xia Youjie clean clothes.