92: Come in to see the handsome guy (8)

    Dosi kept looking at the scene in front of him as calmly and rationally as possible.

    But it is difficult to describe objectively.

    The large soft sofa in the Cowherd's shop is deeply sunken, and there are men and women sitting or lying horizontally. Several glasses of the high champagne tower have been taken down, and the smell of expensive champagne permeates the hall... In the hands of his lover Just holding such a glass, no, it was only half a glass of champagne left (sprinkled by Xia Youjie).

    His lover who said hello to go on a business trip was dressed in a gorgeous women's dress. Although he didn't put on powder and comb his hair with flowers like in Kabuki, his silver hair fell like a waterfall, and one side of the hair was pulled behind his ear. The blue gemstone long pendant was exposed, and the shiny skin was not dejected by the pearlescent clothing, but instead glowed a beautiful red pink because of the lively atmosphere and the smell of alcohol in the air.

    The sleeves that can be dragged to the ankle when standing up are now stacked with the slightly messy clothes, like flowers blooming arbitrarily.

    Compared with the coquettish dress, the young man has a beautiful face, which makes people feel elegant and holy.

    With a sincere and cheerful smile on the beautiful face of the young man, he held the wine symbolizing pleasure and play, and leaned on the female guest's shoulder to answer the invitation of the other party.

    No one would be indifferent to such a person and would not expect hospitality from the other party.

    Negative emotions were burning darkly in the bottom of my heart, and the strings of reason were still tense. Tuosi just asked the other person calmly, "Going on a business trip?"

    Party B Yunhe was so frightened that he crushed the goblet in his hand, and did not care about spilling the wine. On the clothes, it was only the first instant that he left the house and entered the glass to approach the other party, and said the classic line: "Listen to my explanation!!!" The

    party concerned is very regretful now.

    He insisted on his innocence for seven days, but because of the sentence "Yes" just now, it was all gone.

    He shouldn't be joking with each other just because he's a glass, and he shouldn't get too carried away just because he's about to successfully become friends with the glass (still quit smoking adult version) of this world.

    He must not be mean next time!

    No... There will be no next time, as long as this time is passed safely, he will definitely change his mind and be a good man!

    Wutiaowu hadn't slept yet, he stood up swayingly, hooked his neck and said, "You explain to you, but I don't listen."

    Yunhe: "..."

    What kind of trouble are you making?

    Pushing the man back onto the sofa, he smiled dryly at the lover who was catching him and said, "I'm on a business trip to Tokyo." Mr.     Dosi