45: Welcome to the classroom of fish supremacy (5)

    After learning from the curse master that the Saitogawa people were likely to be exposed, Xisuo was angry at the uselessness of the other party at first, and then felt that this was a good opportunity.

    He has waited for more than a thousand years and failed countless times. It doesn't matter what this loss is, and it is not where his main experiments are located. The piles are full of failures.

    And these experiments were just boring hands-on while he was waiting for the opportunity.

    More importantly, Xia Youjie.

    He must get that body.

    The magic spell is like a spell tailored for him. With that spell, his vision will soon appear in this world.

    Six eyes will only be a small problem.

    For thousands of years, Xi Suo has not learned how to be a good person, but he has learned the things of the underworld clearly.

    To kill a strong person, the most beautiful way is to break the opponent's heart, let the opponent start from the soul, and die little by little.

    A kind person can't see someone die in front of them but can't do anything, a gentle person can't eat a sharp blade stabbed from a hugger, a proud person will be thwarted by tricks and failures...

    He has so many ways to torture a beautiful heart , making it broken and artistic.

    Just let them see how filthy the people who stand in front of them and sweep away their troubles are.

    With a wonderful mood, he disguised himself as he went to each residence, knocking on the door of others like a visiting death.

    He didn't know that someone had been waiting for a long time in a certain person's home.

    ——On

    a night without stars, Aqi met the strongest.

    It's not just one, it's like wholesale, there are people around.

    Look outside again, good guy, a few circles of curse spirits.

    Just wanted to call the police.

    As the King of Gouzhong who has been in trouble for thousands of years, Xi Suo has never seen such a scene, and can't help but feel some despair in his heart.

    It's not that he never escaped from the hands of the six eyes, but he never thought that he would be stopped by the six eyes, the magic magic operation and the unknown super magician at the same time.

    They even bring therapy! !

    Deceiving too much!

    Although he was already mad in his heart, someone still asked calmly on the surface: "What are you doing out looking for me so late?"

    "I just said that the upper layers are as ugly and smelly as rotten orange peels, Jie. You still don't agree with this statement. Don't you say it now?" Wutiao Wu did not answer him, but instead pointed at Xia Youjie.