131: Ordinary flower gardener (10)

    Mr. Tuosi turned on the electric light by his hand, looked over indifferently, and said to a guy outside the door whose ears were close to the door: "Yunhe, this kind of joke is unnecessary.

    " Can you identify it so quickly?"

    He felt that Tong Mo's imitated tone was quite similar, that is, the feeling of Osamu Dazai's bad water about to overflow, making people want to punch him in the face.

    Dosi had never seen Tong Mo before, so he didn't hesitate for a moment.

    Tuo Si: "Because there are very deliberate imitation traces."

    Dazai Zhi is gloomy and gloomy, not to the level of a ghost, besides, he is so painful because of his overly sensitive emotions, and this ghost has no emotions.

    Yunhe: "I thought it was the tacit understanding and familiarity between the opponents. Didn't I say that the person who knows me the most is my old enemy?"

    "Please don't make random guesses about my relationship with him. If necessary, I will kill you. He." The

    topic was moving in a dangerous direction, and someone felt that he might settle accounts with himself next, so he changed the topic in time: "This is the second string, the leader of the Elysium Sect, Mr. Tong Mo. Thanks for his help, Just now Huahua ate the fifth of the strings, and it's one step closer to blooming."

    Then she ran over and whispered in the ear of the other party: "It's too poisonous, Huahua can't take it."

    Tuosi: "Hello."

    Tuosi didn't like it . Tong Ma, who had a similar voice to Dazai, was even more annoying, his hand touching his head was about to move, but considering that the other party's personality was very suitable for designing Wu Miserable, he calmly chatted with people for a long time.

    From human beings to religion, from religion to the living conditions of ghosts, the words pierce into the depths and make people fully enlightened.

    Party B, Yunhe, would like to call it the head-breaking scene of the MLM leader.

    In the end, the two reached an agreement, and Tong Mo decided to backstab his boss and have some fun. Mainly because he was curious about the taste of the medicine that Wu Mian had always wanted to drink.

    On the other side, Wu Mian discovered Yuhu's death and held a meeting as usual.

    It was found that there were two two or five boys in the crowd.

    He looked at Duo Ji in a low pressure: "Duo Ji, where is your brother?"

    Duo Ji lowered her head, endured her fear, and explained what happened as clearly as possible: "My brother was taken away by a flower grower, and the other party He said that he wanted to raise a cyan flower and asked me to catch a ghost for him, but I haven't been able to contact you, so I notified the other ghosts."

    After leaving her brother for a period of time, her IQ and EQ have improved significantly. While trying to contact Wu Mian, he told the other ghosts that "You Guo has a cyan other side flower", and the heart sound showed that he did not lie, but he spoke very cleverly.