140: The Second Party Yunhe Worrying About the Country (9)

    Party B, Yunhe, was thinking that in order for the eldest lady to see the three people, they could not create a chance to meet in a blunt manner, but needed to create some preconditions.

    So he first got in touch with the three people himself.

    Kobayashi (FBI undercover) and Shiraishi (KGB undercover) are in the martial arts faction, and Yamazaki (CIA undercover) is in the intelligence department.

    Kobayashi is the leader of ten, and Shiraishi is the leader of a hundred.

    This does not mean that the former is not as good as the latter. In a power user organization, there is a difference between the ten-person leader and the ten-person leader.

    The best ten leaders were specially incorporated into the Black Lizard Special Action Team, and most of them were power users.

    Kobayashi is considered to be half of the Black Lizard's staff, because he has excellent detection and reasoning abilities, and often acts as a support staff of the Black Lizards, acting with them.

    Shiraishi is just a simple leader of a hundred people, with a hundred armed ordinary people under his command.

    Between the two people's class, Shiraishi seems to be higher, but in fact, Kobayashi has a wider range of authority.

    Party B Yunhe was also the first to contact Xiaolin. During an ordinary outing of the crackdown, other people from the martial arts group were sweating in front of him. He stood with the auxiliary intelligence officers holding milk tea and talked to them.

    Yun He: "Have you ever been accidentally injured?" The

    staff looked at the newly appointed cadre and was easily deceived by that innocent and well-behaved face, thinking that he might be an angel just like Lord Zhongye.

    So feel free to complain.

    "It's a common thing, with these adults on assignments that have nothing to do with the Armed Detective Agency, the chance of being injured by them is much higher than the chance of being injured by the enemy."

    "When I went to report a work injury, I was often suspected of being a What a waste."

    "Before I worked for the black lizard, I was very happy, I thought I didn't have to worry about dying every day, now... huh."

    In order to conform to the crowd, Xiaolin also complained: "You guys are better, you can rest if you are injured. Because my level is not bad, I have to investigate and fight, and even stay up late to write reports for them!

    " Talent!" Party B Yunhe reached out and patted his shoulder, looking at the other side casually.

    Asian appearance, fair complexion, black hair and brown eyes, very bright eyes, is a handsome guy with a handsome man.

    Judging from everyone's stereotype of North Americans, his nose bridge is not strong enough, his stature is a little short, his muscles are not strong, and the MI6 guest is bigger than his chest (?).