-chapter sixty-eight-

WC: 990

Warning: none

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember that one baby he wanted, yea

That one baby turned into twin boys, and two years later we were surprised to find out I'm pregnant with our second girl, and a year after she was born Matteo got me pregnant again with our son William.

"shhh mummy's asleep and so is the baby" I heard my husband say "can we see our brother" I heard Sofia whisper.

I opened my eyes and saw that all the kids were there "sorry love did we wake you up" Matteo said "no it's okay, hi guys" I smiled at our kids.

"mummy!!" Sebastian and alexander yelled climbing my bed "shhh" I said hugging the twins "your baby brother is sleeping" I said pointing at his bed. "sowy" they whispered giggling.

"mummy can we see him" Zade asked and I nodded and Matteo gently lifted our son and showed him to his siblings.

"he's so small" they whispered "can I touch him" alexander said "no but you can gently kiss his forehead" Matteo said and they nodded excitedly.

After everyone kissed him he kissed him too and placed him back on the bed kissing my forehead "how do you feel" he asked and I smiled "better"

As I was breastfeeding William the kids were playing on the floor and Matteo was sitting on the bed next to me "stop staring" I giggled covering my chest from his view.

"Love there is nothing I haven't seen before" he winked lowering the small blanket so my breasts where in his view only.

-time skip a year-

When I made sure all the kids were asleep I walked back to our room and saw Matteo playing with our son asking him weird questions that surprisingly made him giggle.

He would pick up his tiny feet and kiss them telling him how cute he is.

Matteo is such a good father, I love him so much.

I walked toward them and he smiled noticing me, he looked at me up and down and winked "damnn your one sexy mama" he said making me giggle.

I smiled and kissed him, "I love you" I said pulling away "I love you more" he said reattaching our lips again.

William giggled getting our attention "hiii cutie" I smiled kissing him, he was already in his pj's.

We got in bed and watched a movie with William in my arms, halfway through the movie we heard the door open.

Matteo stopped the movie and asked who it was and our daughter gaby, she was holding her pink blanket with teary eyes.

"princess what's wrong" Matteo said getting up, as soon as he picked her up she cried into his neck. He brought her to the bed and I asked her what's wrong.

Matteo rubbed her back kissing her head to calm her down "did you have a bad dream" I asked and she nodded "aww I'm sorry princess".

"do you wanna sleep with mummy and I" my husband asked and she nodded "is wewy here" she asked and I nodded showing her baby brother, "wanna give him a kiss?" I said and she nodded again.

Gaby sat between William and her father, cuddling more into her father.

When both of them slept we took them back to their beds and cuddled each other in ours.

-time skip-

It was morning and we were all at breakfast, lea was feeding her grandson while tom was telling his grandchildren a story.

"mummy can I have a baby sister" Sofia said out of nowhere making me choke on my juice "what baby" I coughed "yeaa mummy can we have a baby sister" alexander said "no I want another baby brother" Sebastian said.

"sweethearts you already have William isn't that enough" I asked chuckling "no mummy we want another baby" they said.

I looked at Matteo who was smirking, I looked at his parents who were smiling "you want another grandchild" I said and they nodded excitedly "is six not enough" I said giggling.

"I mean I guess but I wouldn't say no for some more" lea said and I playfully rolled my eyes "let's go tell daddy" Zade told his siblings and they all ran to his father.

At night Matteo hugged me from behind and kissed my neck making me smile turned around to face him "what do you want riddle" I said smiling.

"you know what I want" he said "no" "whyyy" "because we already have SIX children, Matteo my brother has half the children we have" I said "so??" "so I'm done making baby riddle's" "but-" "no buts".

I got in bed and he came closer to me and said "give me a percentage" he said "what?" I turned around to face him "what's the percent of you might want another child" he said and I thought for a minute.

"15%" I said "I mean that's better than 0" he said and I rolled my eyes "come here" I smiled kissing his lips. Matteo wanted to deepen the kiss but I pulled away "as much as I want that I'm so tired" I said and he smiled.

"it's okay, come here" he said pulling me closer to him, I rested my head on his chest and he softly stroked my hair. I smiled and looked up at my husband "what?" he asked looking down at me.

"Nothing...I just love you so much" I said and he blushed a little "I love you more" he said pecking my lips "Goodnight princess" he said "Goodnight handsome"

-

-

these are all the kid's names with ages:

Zade ace riddle – 7 years old

Sofia rose riddle – 6 years old

Sebastian faith riddle – 5 years old

Alexander hope riddle – 5 years old

Gabriela sky riddle – 3 years old

William Blake riddle – 1-year-old

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Do we like the names?