-chapter sixty-seven-

WC: 748

Warning: none

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being a parent is one of the best feeling ever, I love my little family so much.

Zade is like a mini version of his father which I loved, he has his brown curls, his smile and his eyes.

He's such a cutie everyone loves him and when he was only nine months old I found out I was pregnant again.

Matteo was over the moon since he wanted another baby when Noah turned 3 months.

This time we decided to know the gender and we were so excited that it was going to be a girl.

Matteo started picking out baby names and clothes and even started decorating her nursery.

After 9 months our beautiful baby girl was born Sofia Rose Riddle.

She is such a daddy's girl and Matteo is so happy she is.

I was walking around with my baby girl in my hand when we heard giggling coming from the playroom. she giggled and I smiled walking into the room to see Matteo running after our son.

"Mummy! Mummy!!" he laughed hiding behind me, Matteo picked up our son and threw him up to the air catching him immediately.

Sofia giggled and Matteo smiled pecking her lips "hi princess" he giggled rubbing his nose on her.

"where is my kiss" I pouted and Zade pecked my lips making me smile "aww thanks baby" "your welcome mama".

Matteo leaned in to kiss my lips but Zade pushed him away "only I can kwiss her" he said coming into my arms.

Matteo chuckled and took our daughter from me so now I was holding Zade and he was holding Sofia.

"The guys are coming soon so come on let's go" he said locking our free hands together.

We walked downstairs and the doors opened "where are my godchildren!!" Lorenzo yelled in happiness "uncle Enzo!!" Zade wiggled himself out of my hands and ran to his godfather. "give me this cutie" Blaise said taking Sofia into his embrace.

"where is Draco?" Matteo asked, "I'm here, I just needed to bring out the gifts" he said placing the huge boxes on the floor "are dese all for us" Zade gasped and they nodded.

Zade ran and ripped the first box in Infront of him rivaling a paw patrol tower playset.

"Daddy look it's paw patrol!!" he squealed happily "what did I say about the gifts" "come on Y/n/n look at how happy your son is" Draco said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Mummy wanna pway wid  me" Zade asked and I was going to say yes when Matteo spoke "sorry bud mummy and daddy have important things to do. But don't worry your uncles are going to play with you right" he said and the boys nodded.

"even Sofia?" he asked cutely "even Sofia, now have fun buddy' he said kissing his cheek "you too princess" he smiled kissing our daughter.

Matteo turned around and locked our hands together "what are you planning on riddle" I asked smiling "it's a surprise" he said smirking.

Oh no.

What is he planning on?

Matteo told me to change and get ready, he was taking me to somewhere nice and fancy so I did.

I wore a long black dress that shaped my body perfectly showing my curves and everything, then I did my hair and curled it up a little and applied some makeup on.