-chapter thirty-one-

WC: 700

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summer was so much fun we visited many countries in the muggle world we even attended bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour's really beautiful wedding but as they say 'time flies when you're having fun'

Right now harry and I are waiting for Cedric, Cho, and Matteo to arrive so we can all ride the train together. Hermione and the Weasleys had already reached Hogwarts yesterday.

Cho came with her mother then did Cedric 10 minutes later. 

The Railroad engineer (train driver) told us that we have to leave soon so we could reach Hogwarts in time. 

"where is riddle?" Cedric asked me and I shrugged "probably fucking a slut" at that moment I felt an arm on my shoulder "who's fucking a slut?" Matteo asked "you! now come let's get going" I said yanking his arm off.

When we reached Hogwarts we were welcomed by Dumbledore and McGonagall they told us they had a surprise for us and follow them.

We walked along the corridors and past our common rooms then stopped Infront of a portrait of our great, great grandparents, the ones who build this school.

"since all you five are seniors now, the whole school looks up to you the most and that's why we decided not only to make you, the head girls and boys of the school but also give you your own dorm" Dumbledore said and we all looked at each other in shock.

"a-are you serious" I ask and they nodded "take a look for yourself" the painting moved aside reviling a door, we opened the door showing us the huge living room and stairs on the side.

"This dorm is not as huge as the other ones since it's just you five, but it has a kitchen, a library/study room, and even a game room for you" McGonagall said.

"This is so fucking cool" Matteo spoke excited "Mr. riddle your language please" "sorry" he mumbled.

"now because all of you are the head boys and girls of your houses you will be the voice to the student of this school" "you will be representing our school in so many ways, you will also be attending the private meetings which we discuss very important things that have to do with Hogwarts".

"The 1st year sorting is going to be in an hour then comes dinner. After dinner you are to take the first years to their dorms and tomorrow take them to class and show them around school" professor McGonagall said before both of them left.

"oh my god guys we have our own dorm" I said breaking the silence "I can't believe I'm a head girl" Cho squealed "wait since we're all here we need to establish some rules" I said and Matteo chuckled.

"potter you love making rules don't you" he said and I rolled my eyes "first rule. No parties in here" I said and Matteo disagreed "are you crazy we HAVE to do a party, people have to see our dorm" he said.

"are YOU crazy, this dorm is not as big as the other one" I said "people won't care if there is space or not" he replied "are fucking dumb if we throw a party and Dumbledore finds out we're going to lose this place".

"Woah calm down you two" Cedric chuckled "Y/n is right, if we get caught we might lose our dorm and I don't want that" Cho said "alright let's vote, who doesn't want a party in our dorm raise your hand" Harry said.

Cho, Cedric, and I raised our hands, Matteo and harry wanted a party but too bad "ha 3 I win".

We all sat around and made a list of rules which we all agreed to follow

-dorm rules-

1- NO parties

2- Don't Use Each Other's Things Without Asking

3- Respect Your Roommate's Space

4- Clean Up Your Own Mess

5- Do Not Eat Your Roommate's Food

6- Respect Shared Spaces

7- if a friend or someone stays over, inform everyone

8- keep the noise down or use a silent spell

9- NO fighting or yelling or use of harmful magic

10- do not disturb others!!

Harry potter   Y/n potter    Cedric Diggory 

Cho chang    Matteo riddle

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}