-chapter twenty-

WC: 590

Warning: none 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I was shocked "we wont be actually dating each other, just tell everyone we are" he said "but why" I asked still confused.

"think about it, if we told people we were dating they're going to stop snooping around us trying to figure it out themselves" he said but I still wasn't sure "I don't know..but ill think about it" I said.

Matteo gave me my sweater and left. The rest of the night I thought of his proposition and it doesn't really sound bad, plus it'll increase the number of people asking me out and I would love that.

I'm just not ready to be into a real relationship right now.

Next day at class I told him that I was on board and he was happy to hear that "but we need rules and thankfully I already made them" I said and he chuckled "what's with you and rules".

"shut up and read this" I said and he took the paper from my hand

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-rules-

f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶b̶e̶n̶e̶f̶i̶t̶s̶     fake dating

1- the truth stays a secret between us

2- n̶o̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶f̶f̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ We have to act the part (a little)

3- respect

4- if we found catch feelings for someone else we can break up immediately

5- no catching feelings (most important)

Y/n potter       Matteo riddle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright I'm fine with these," he said "great now for the million dollar question, when are we going to share the lie?" I asked and he thought for a second "tomorrow we're hosting a party in our common room, everyone is coming so maybe there" he said and I nodded.

-time skip (to the party)-

Harry and I entered the common room and saw Cho was already there we said hollow to a few people, and then went to get drinks. We danced a little then I was pulled by ginny to a circle of random students from all houses.

"alright we're going to play truth or dare a very easy game but for anyone who doesn't want to answer or complete the dare you'll have to drink not one but 3 vodka shots, got it" Lorenzo yelled and everyone clapped their hands in agreement.

After a few spins the bottle finally landed on me and I picked truth already knowing what are they going to ask me "potter what is between you and riddle" Draco asked and everyone cheered wanting to know the answer.

"oh my god, I can't take this anymore, we're dating" I said and they were surprised that I finally told the 'truth'.

"you and riddle are dating" Hermione asked shocked "yes! why are you so shocked you guys already thought that, didn't you" I say "yea but we never thought it was true!!" Blaise yelled in shock. "I don't believe you" Astoria said "fine I'll give you proof".

I got up and walked to Matteo who had a smirk plastered on, I sat on his lap and cupped his cheek kissing him deeply. Matteo smiled into the kiss and deepened it by exploring my mouth and moving his hands onto my waist and ass.

I pulled away and Matteo smirked at the others "is that enough proof?" he said and the whole circle was silent for a few minutes before clapping and whistling "oh we're just friends" "there is nothing between riddle and I" Fred and George mimicked.

I playfully rolled my eyes and got up but Matteo pulled me down again "stay" he said resting his hand on my thigh.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}