-chapter fifty-nine-

WC: 810

Warning: none

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Matteo where are you taking me!" I giggled "good things come to those who wait" he said.

Matteo told me that he had something special planned for our anniversary and the only thing I should do is wear something nice when I did he blindfolded me and is taking me somewhere.

"all right now you can take it off" he said helping me, when I did I was surprised to see ash, his horse.

"aww hey ashy" I cooed kissing his head. Matteo helped me up the horse and got behind me "you ready" he asked kissing my cheek "yea" I said and ash started walking.

Matteo took me to our secret place and I was surprised to see it beautifully decorated with fairy lights and beautiful flowers.

Matteo locked our hands together and we walked more into the place, I noticed a beautiful table there and a small dance floor next to it.

The place looked magical.

"Happy one-year anniversary my love" he said and I turned around and kissed him passionately "thank you baby" I said and he smiled dreamily "I'll do anything to make my princess happy" he said making me blush.

we walked toward the table and Matteo pulled out the chair for me "thank you Mr. riddle" I said and he blushed.

Matteo sat Infront of me and got out his wand using it to make our food appear "I made the kitchen elves make your favorite" he said "thank you it looks delicious" I say trying a bite of "tastes delicious" I said and he looked relieved.

As we ate our dinner Matteo kept telling me some cheesy pickup lines.

"Was there an earthquake, or did you just rock myworld?" "wow" I laughed "okay okay how bout this one, Can I get a photo of you?So Santa knows what I want for Christmas this year" Matteo you don't even like Santa"I chuckled.

"if you were a sin, I would never ask God for forgiveness" he said making me laugh "okay I think I like this one" I said and smirked "Your hand looks heavy. Let me hold it for you" he said getting up holding my hands.

"wanna dance" he asked "I don't know, do you?" I said and he playfully rolled pulling me out of my chair and into the dance floor.

Music suddenly started playing so I placed my hands around his neck and he poisoned his on my waist pulling me closer to him.

Perfect- by Ed Sheeran was playing and I loved it, the whole vibe of the place was amazing.

As the song was ending I felt a drop of water fall on my head so I looked up and another one fell on my face. I looked at Matteo who looked worried "it's going to rain" he said looking at the gray sky.

The rain drops started to fall faster and Matteo groaned "great now our day is ruined" he said "sorry love" "no it's okay, I love the rain!" I said twirling around.

Marry you- by Bruno mars started playing "It's a beautiful night, We're looking for something dumb to do, Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you" I sang taking Matteo's hands.

"is it the look in your eyes? Or is it this dancing juice? Who cares, baby? I think I wanna marry you" I said wrapping his arms around me.

Matteo kept chuckling at the sight of me dancing "come on theo sing with me" I said and he shook his head "I don't know the lyrics" he lied.

"LIAR!! You sing it with me in the kitchen!" I said and he chuckled "no I'm not singing" he said and I pouted "well thank you for ruing my mood" I said pushing him away.

I walked to the table and sat down "let's go" I said acting sad "are you actually upset" he chuckled and I rolled my eyes "whatever" I said walking away.

Matteo garbed my waist turning me around to face him.

"yes?" I grinned and he sighed taking me back to the dance floor. Matteo twirled me around and sang "Don't say no, no, no, no-no" "Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah" I sang and he smiled brightly

"And we'll go, go, go, go-go, If you're ready, like I'm ready" we both sang.

Matteo and I sang or should I say screamed the lyrics laughing and giggling at each other.

At the end of the song Matteo pulled me closer to him and kissed.

"I wanna marry you" he said pulling away, I chuckled because he said it right with the singer.

Matteo suddenly gets down on one knee and pulls out a small black box for his pants, he opened the box and I gasped...

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}