-chapter twelve-

WC: 910

Warning: none

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next few days were not as bad since we all actually tried and got pretty good at it.

Cedric was a wonderful dance partner and so thankful I wasn't with Matteo, Cho says he's a handful.

Invitations were spread through the whole wizardly world, everybody was invited and we were sure that many MANY people were coming.

On the day of the party we were taken back to our kingdoms where we got ready there.

After I showered I got my hair and makeup done, I even did my nails everything was perfect. My mom showed me the dress that was made by our kingdom's best tailor and it was gorgeous.

I quickly wore it and walked downstairs where they were all waiting for me.

My look: (if you don't like it just imagine something else)

"woah Y/n you look beautiful" harry said and I fake gasped "I was always beautiful" I said acting hurt "of course you are, she inherited that that from me" my mom said

"excuse me" my dad gasped and we all laughed "alright, alright let's get going, we don't wanna be late for the party" I said and my dad stopped me.

"wait I have something for you" my dad said and suddenly a tiara appeared on my head "wow th-that's beautiful" I said "thank you" I hugged him.

The party was taken place in a kingdom that was just built for this event many years ago.

We got in and saw uncle Sirius waiting for us at the gate, he told us that the other 3 kingdoms have arrived not too long ago and that they are waiting for us.

After walking for a bit we stopped Infront of two large golden doors waiting for someone to say our names.

"and now the royal Gryffindor family"

The doors opened showing a large staircase. Many loud cheers were heard and I was right many people are there.

We reached the end of the stairs and walked up to the other royal family "James!!" the king cheered and we all greeted them.

"Y/n you look beautiful" Cho gasped hugging me "me! Girl look at you!" I said and she giggled "thank you".

As we were talking the opening song played. Cho immediately went to harry not wanting to dance with Matteo. As Cedric was walking toward me a girl asked if he can dance with her.

I could tell Cedric wanted to say no but it's considered rude to decline a dance from a person so he had to dance with her.

I awkwardly stood alone watching as the kings and queens danced.

Out of nowhere Matteo walked up to me "come on let's dance" he said and let's say I was surprised "wh-" "just take me hand potter" he spat with an annoyed face "fine".

We walked into the circle and started dancing with others, I tried my best not to make any eye contact with him but I could feel his eyes burning on me.

Suddenly Matteo picked me up and gently placed me on the groaned as the others did too. Of course I squealed in surprise and he chuckled "shut up" I mumbled feeling my cheeks heat up.

We were close to my parents and my mother said "eyes up Y/n" so I sighed and made eye contact.

I looked deep into his brown eyes and a strange feeling ran through me.

-Matteo's pov-

Soon the music ended and we stopped dancing causing everyone to clap their hands.

I was about to leave when Y/n stopped me "wh-" "just shut up" she said fixing my tie and walking back to her parents who complimented her flawless dancing.

"That wasn't bad now was it" my father said and I just hummed.

"excuse me I'll go see if my friends made it" I told my parents leaving.

I found Draco and Lorenzo next to the drink table "so potter" Draco started "don't even" I said and they chuckled.

"man I have no idea why you hate her, look at her she's fucking gorgeous" Lorenzo said and I rolled my eyes "she's a bitch" I told them.

"I think she's only like that with you" Enzo said "do you blame her, he's also a bitch to her" Draco said "are you guys going to keep talking about her all night" I spat and they raised their hands in surrender.

I rolled my eyes and went to find some hot chick I can fuck later.

I was talking to a cute Ravenclaw when something caught my eye. A guy was flirting with Y/n potter and she didn't seem to hate it.

He whispered something in her ear making her laugh, I don't know why but something in me didn't feel right.

I tried to ignore it, ignore her but my eyes always find a way back to her.

I hated this, why are my eyes doing this to me.

I watched as she walked to the dance floor with him placing her arms around his neck while he placed his on her waist.

As the song went on I could see them getting closer and closer and something in me burned.

When they were done dancing the guy garbed Y/n's hand and took her away from the ballroom.

I had nothing to do and this party was kinda getting boring so I decided to have some fun.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}