-chapter nine-

WC: 833 

Warning: cuss words, mention of sex! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

We were woken up early today so that we would have time for breakfast to get to Hogwarts on time.

At breakfast both of us were silent, and that silence continued till we reached Hogwarts.

"Harry!!" I ran and hugged my brother "Y/n how are you" he smiled hugging me back "Y/n you came!!" hemione hugged me.

I told my brother and friends all about my weekend at the Slytherin castle.

-Next day-

The day was nice, we first had The day was going great I had a lovely breakfast then a quiet reading class with McGonagall and an exciting lesson at potions where harry made something explode. Now we have defense against the dark arts with snape, the most boring professor EVER.

No to mention that he likes the Slytherins more than every house and for some reason he seems to hate me and harry the most.

Matteo was gone most of the days which also was a big part of why I love this day. 5 minutes into the lesson someone comes in and who is that someone you might ask

Matteo

"Mr riddle care to explain why your late?" Snap asked "sorry I had an urgent meeting with my father, I'm sure you can understand" he said taking a seat next to me since it was the only empty one.

I could smell the scent of cigarettes and clone on him so I just rolled my eyes and kept reading my book. "Love what are we doing" Matteo whispered taking out his book "copy page 186 and Don't call me love" "thanks love" "I said don't call me love" I glared at him.

"Not gonna happen love" he winked and I groaned, Matteo kept bugging me so I turned behind me and glared at Lorenzo and Draco "what did we do" Draco asked "I'll Avada kedavra your best friend" I said and all three of them laughed.

At the end of the lesson Lorenzo pulled me aside "what are you doing?" I asked "we're having another party but this time we invited fewer people and id love it if you came" he said and I was surprised and kinda flattered.

"Fine but Don't expect me to drink or do anything I wouldn't do" I said and he nodded smiling.

When I reached my dorm I remembered that I haven't asked him what time to be there so I decided to go at 6 since it's an appropriate time.

My outfit: (If you don't like it just think of something else)

I reached the dorm and the painting asked me for the password.

I got in and saw that no one was there "Y/n- I mean your highness what are you doing here" Blaise asked "please call me Y/n and Lorenzo invited me to a party but it seems like I'm a bit early" I said.

"oh yes it's so early, the party usually starts at 9" he said "nine! Oh wow".

"up, I guess you haven't been to that many parties" Blaise chuckled and I nodded "it's alright, I'll come back later" I said leaving their common room and coming back 3 hours later.

"Y/n you came!" Lorenzo hugged me "hey Enzo" I hugged him back, by now some people came and music was playing not too high but not low.

"here take this AND don't worry it's not alcohol" he said handing me a cup with some punch in it.

"am I seeing correctly, is that princess Y/n" I heard a familiar voice say "oh no" I groaned "my my it is her" Matteo smirked.

"I'm not wasting my time on you riddle" I rolled my eyes and he scoffed "like I care" he walked away..

I danced a little, talked to some people then Lorenzo pulled me into a circle "alright people were playing truth or dare, a simple game so if anyone asks a dumb question I'm going to fuckin punch them in the face" Draco said and everyone cheered.

Draco spun the bottle and it landed on me

"Y/n truth or dare" he asked and I thought for a second and saw Matteo smirking "truth"

"do you like to fuck riddle" he asked and the whole circle 'oohed' "of course not, I hate that dick" I answered and Matteo chuckled "darling you wish to have me" he says "your probably a fucking virgin who beiges to get her pussy fucked"

I went into a deep shade of red, not because his words mattered to me nor were they true I just wasn't comfortable talking about this subject.

the whole circle laughed and I felt anger build up "Woah calm down princess not everyone thinks the school manwhore is hot" I say and his smirk falls "plus you probably have a small dick anyway".

"why don't you come here and I'll show you" he said and I scoffed "you wish riddle" I got up "oh and by the way I'm not a virgin" I said and the whole circle went silent in shock.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}