-chapter forty-six-

WC: 750

Warning: fight

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/n's pov-

I snuck out of my dorm and went to the Slytherin common room where I met up with Noah and made out with him.

Things were going great and he was about to pull my shirt up when Blaise walked in "bloody hell! Lock the door next time!!" he yelled causing us to laugh.

"you know what, no this" he said pointing at us "this is not happening tonight, Y/n I love you but no, get out" "dude not cool" Noah said "you shut up" Blaise said annoyed. 

"it's okay noe we can finish this tomorrow" I say kissing his cheek "goodnight" I said leaving their dorm.

As soon as I reached mine I saw Matteo sitting on the couch, he looked at me and got up "where the hell were you" he says sounding mad but I just ignored him.

"do you know what time is it!?" he raised his voice which I also ignored.

I walk to my room and he grabs my wrists forcing me to turn around "I'm talking to you!" he spat and I push him away from me freeing my hands.

"don't you get it? I don't wanna talk to you" I said "I asked you a questioned, where were you" he said and I rolled my eyes "that's none of your business" I say.

"did you forget who your talking to" he said and I've had enough "I'm talking to Matteo riddle the Slytherin prince who I despise with every nerve in my body" I say not wanting to hear his bulishit.

I'm done hearing ~ I'm the future king..respect me bla bla blalike boy shut the fuck up!

"Trust me darling this feeling is mutual" he says "fine then fuck off" I said walking away but he garbed me again, this time pushing me against the wall "how dare you to talk to me like that" he says.

"How dare YOU touch me like that!" I say stepping on his feet causing him to groan in pain "never touch me like that riddle" I say and he looked at me with flames in his eyes.

"whore" he mumbled loud enough for me to hear "What was that" "whore, you're a fucking whore" he says "I can't believe I'm marrying a fucking slut-" before he could say anything else I slapped him.

"don't you dare call me a whore or a slut when YOU are the complete definition of these words" I said entering my room making sure to slam the door and lock it.

How dare he call me that

next morning in class Matteo was making out with Astoria and I couldn't change my seat because these are our assigned seats.

I feel someone's gaze on me so I turn and see Astoria staring me up and down and, she locked eyes with scoffed muttering an insult that she knew I could hear.

"excuse me what did you say" "what do you want bitch" she spat and I look at her and back at Matteo who just grins.

Oh that's how it's going to be

"look here Greengrass just because your dating my scraps does not mean you can disrespect me like that" I said and she stood up "what are you going to do about it..fight me" she said "oh please don't hurt me princess Y/n" she fake pouted causing the whole class to laugh.

Okay, she's done.

I looked at Harry who shook his head

Sorry brother but no can do.

I garbed her ugly burned hair and knocked her head on the table making the whole classroom go silent.

"you slut" she screeched getting up and trying to throw a punch but missed. I garbed her wrist and twisted it making her cry in pain.

"come one Y/n let her go" harry said and I did, pushing her back on the floor "you're a psycho!" Astoria yelled "honey you're the psycho for thinking you can talk to ME like that"

"did you forget who I am, I'm princess Y/N POTTER bitch...didn't your parents teach you to never mess with a potter, because trust me when I say I CAN make your life HELL" I said sitting back down.

Professor McGonagall came in and asked Astoria why she was on the floor which she replies "nothing" and silently walks back to her chair.

Yea that's what I thought

{vote, comment, follow} 

Q: Do we like this version of Y/n?!