-chapter thirteen-

WC: 648

Warning: cussing, yelling

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I followed them both and saw them walking in the corridor that was full of paintings of the old rulers.

"Y/n potter is that you" I said and she turned around and groaned when she saw me "what do you want riddle" she asked clearly annoyed.

"I just wanted to check out these old paintings, what are you doing here?" I asked "unchaperoned?" I added.

"riddle we're just checking out the paintings I don't think I need a chaperon for that" she said and I looked at her friend.

"do you know what will king James do to you if he finds out your with his daughter unchaperoned" I said and he shook his head "I don't think it's a big deal your highness" he said and I chuckled.

This is going to be fun.

"you'll be locked up for 2 years" I said and his eyes widened "t-that's not true" he said "you dare call me a liar" I said mad "no I d-" "you better run before I Avada kdavra your ass" I said and he ran out of sight.

"Why did you do that!?" Y/n said pushing me "do what love?" "stop calling me love and you know you know what I mean" she said pissed.

"fuck you I actually liked this guy" she said and my blood boiled.

"Sorry I don't know what you're talking about" I smirked "you're an asshole" she said splashing me with her drink.

"what the fuck" "maybe next time you'll think twice before messing with me" she said walking away "where are you going" I asked and she didn't respond "bitch I'm talking to you" I said jogging after her.

"Stop following me" she said "not until you tell me where are you going" I told her "ill go find Anthony" she said and "who's Anthony?".

"the guy you scared off, now fuck off" she said pushing me away but I caught her wrist stopping her.

"why what's so special about him" I asked "none of your business" she spat pissing me off.

"what's with the attitude" I grinned knowing damn well she's going to flip on me.

"you! Because of you Matteo!!" she said "you're so selfish and arrogant" she added "me! What about you!" I yelled "what about me!?".

"your such an annoying little hoe" I said and she gasped "me a hoe!?" she said "if I'm a hoe then what are you" "the future king of Slytherin".

-Y/n's pov-

"yea the future king is a manwhore" I scoffed and he didn't seem to like it "you better take that back" "what it's just the truth, isn't it? don't you fuck bitches every day?" I said innocently.

"GOD your such a bitch that's why we're not friends" he groaned "please I could never be friends with a guy like you" I said and he scoffed "I hate you, like really HATE YOU!" he said.

"do you think I care, I hate you MORE" "I despise you" he said "I hate you with every nerve in my body" I said "oh yea, my hate for you is like fire ready to explode at any second".

"I wonder what will happen if it explodes, what are you going to do riddle" I asked coming closer to him.

"I'll fuckin Avada Kedavra you" he said and I lightly scoffed coming closer to his "do it then".

I never noticed how close we were until now. I could feel his hot breath on my face He was looking at me with his gorgeous brown eyes.

"come on riddle, Avada Kedavra me" I whispered, we were only inches apart "I hate you, you little bitch" he said closing the gap between us.

He smashed his lips on mine quickly holding my waist, to keep me from falling over at the sudden movement.

I don't why but I immediately kissed him back.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}